Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Ideal Guild Quiz!


Dink's Avatar


Dink
07.25.2012 , 09:04 AM | #201
The Art of Warfare (TAW) has been added to the quiz - Welcome
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
07.25.2012 , 01:43 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Dink View Post
Thanks for letting me know, I'm still trying to determine what's causing the occasional error, but it does seem to be intermittent since new submissions keep coming in. Hopefully I'll be able to get it resolved here soon.
-------------

Shadow Rebellion and Dragon Snacks have been added to the quiz - Welcome Both
Tried again, got to the second page, found an email link about adding my guild. Did I miss something else?
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Dink's Avatar


Dink
07.25.2012 , 04:04 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Tried again, got to the second page, found an email link about adding my guild. Did I miss something else?
Nope, sounds like it worked fine this time , did you get a few guilds recommended in the results?
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
07.26.2012 , 12:53 AM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by Dink View Post
Nope, sounds like it worked fine this time , did you get a few guilds recommended in the results?
I got one result, but I was looking for the place to add my guild, so I clicked on the only link I saw, which was email. Is that the way to apply to be included? I didn't get a reply to the mail I sent, so I thought I might be missing something.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Dink's Avatar


Dink
07.26.2012 , 10:52 AM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
I got one result, but I was looking for the place to add my guild, so I clicked on the only link I saw, which was email. Is that the way to apply to be included? I didn't get a reply to the mail I sent, so I thought I might be missing something.
I saw an email come through from you on July 21st, which I responded to on the 22nd. Since you didn't see my email, I'll go ahead and resend it today, let me know if you don't see it
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Dink's Avatar


Dink
07.27.2012 , 03:35 PM | #206
Crunchy Bacon has been added to the quiz - Welcome
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
07.27.2012 , 04:39 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Dink View Post
I saw an email come through from you on July 21st, which I responded to on the 22nd. Since you didn't see my email, I'll go ahead and resend it today, let me know if you don't see it
I didn't get it, should I start over? I don't mind if it would be easier.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Dink's Avatar


Dink
07.28.2012 , 10:31 AM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
I didn't get it, should I start over? I don't mind if it would be easier.
Certainly, go ahead and send a new request to have your guild included to support@tortoolbox.com and we'll get things rolling
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Dink's Avatar


Dink
07.31.2012 , 09:42 AM | #209
Travelers of the Veiled Path and SerraTek Industries have been added to the quiz - Welcome Both
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Risl's Avatar


Risl
07.31.2012 , 03:07 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Dink View Post
Travelers of the Veiled Path and SerraTek Industries have been added to the quiz - Welcome Both
The Ideal Guild Quiz is a great project & service to players. Thank you!
Braffik (Republic) ♦ Ralden (Empire)
Jung Ma