Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Borus
12.15.2011 , 08:01 PM | #11
Borus Lesage
<Havoc Squad> Commando
"Do or do not, there is no try" ~

Bradyw
12.15.2011 , 08:02 PM | #12
"It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes."
Andrew Jackson.

Kowasin
12.16.2011 , 07:05 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dink View Post
This is exactly one of the updates that will be coming soon along with the server each guild is located on. With the Guild HQ going away a few weeks post-launch, all links for guilds will be pointing to their own websites (for those that don't have one, we'll most likely point to their recruitment thread).
That would be great Dink. Thanks again for doing this. The Guild HQ used to include guild websites but that's gone now. Would have been good if BW left that in especially when they are planning on removing the Guild HQ.
The Gene Pool Could Use More Chlorine.

Calo_Ordo
12.27.2011 , 06:49 PM | #14
Great job with the Quiz - Esoteric is a great group and I never would have found them without your help!
Esoteric- Senior by birth, sophomoric by choice!

Dink
12.28.2011 , 12:27 PM | #15
I've sent out an email to all guild leaders (yesterday) to collect the last remaining bits of information we'll need in order to roll out the updated changes to the quiz.

As an FYI to all, we'll be linking all guilds to their respective recruitment threads in order to have a common location to direct all quiz-takers upon completion of the quiz (the list of guilds they get returned as results).

Thank you again to the entire community for helping to keep the IGQ going - your support is what makes this a valuable resource, I as well as all those looking for a guild to call home, thank all the guilds involved!!
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Kowasin
01.06.2012 , 07:46 AM | #16
For those who are still looking for the right guild try this quiz out. It could relieve some of the frustration you may be having right now.

AMulls
01.06.2012 , 08:53 AM | #17
Just did the quiz and the two I clicked on that seemed most interesting to me (Solari and "Delusions of Grandeur") both had unavailable links.

Does that mean they are no longer recruiting? Should I look into one of my other options?

Here's my full list:

Guilds recommended to me by the IGQ:
Any suggestions for a guild rookie?

PyxisNautica
01.06.2012 , 09:02 AM | #18
Thanks for doing this Dink! I tried to submit my guild right around Early Access launch but we didn't participate in the Guild Program once we found out they would place us on a server of Bioware's choosing.

I resubmitted my guild's application this morning with our Recruiting thread in place of the Guild HQ url.

Kowasin
01.06.2012 , 09:57 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AMulls View Post
Just did the quiz and the two I clicked on that seemed most interesting to me (Solari and "Delusions of Grandeur") both had unavailable links.

Does that mean they are no longer recruiting? Should I look into one of my other options?

Here's my full list:

Guilds recommended to me by the IGQ:
Any suggestions for a guild rookie?
I think they may be still pointing to the Guild HQs which don't exist anymore. Dink sent out an email to the guild leaders so we can send him a link to our recruiting threads (which he's attempting to use now). It could be that he's just not done updating the quiz. I'm sure this is a huge undertaking to say the least.

AMulls
01.06.2012 , 10:00 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kowasin View Post
I think they may be still pointing to the Guild HQs which don't exist anymore. Dink sent out an email to the guild leaders so we can send him a link to our recruiting threads (which he's attempting to use now). It could be that he's just not done updating the quiz. I'm sure this is a huge undertaking to say the least.
Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep looking.