Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Daveathe
03.13.2012 , 07:10 PM | #101
I did the quiz before submitting my own for my guild to see if there are any guilds on my server I'd feel comfortable allying with as they would have the same values as ours per the guild quiz and I didn't find any matches to my search either. So if they add The Dynasty, I guess we'll be the first Republic - Corellian Run guild on the quiz, looking forward to u new members!
"Believe What You Will" -The Shadow Jedi
The Dynasty Leader- Corellian Run

Dink
03.14.2012 , 11:12 AM | #102
Dark Templar, The Dynasty, and Sith Legion have been added to the quiz - Welcome to all three
Rebuc Arisso ::: Major :::
Eternal Vigilance. :::
The 'Ideal Guild Quiz' :::

Koalachan
03.15.2012 , 10:10 PM | #103
Good to see more guilds being added

Syndramise
03.16.2012 , 04:47 PM | #104
This is a fantastic tool; many thanks for putting it together!

Superzombiebob
03.17.2012 , 06:57 AM | #105
I tried this tool, and it matched me up to some good looking guilds....but there were a few problems. First, my server (Krayiss Obelisk) wasn't even an option, which probably means that the guilds on my server are lazy. And second though the guilds I was matched up with look good, I just got my main up to level 31 and I don't want to have to start over again from the beginning. Correct me if I am wrong but you can't transfer characters from one server to another and that is exactly what I would have to do.

Dink
03.17.2012 , 11:17 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Superzombiebob View Post
I tried this tool, and it matched me up to some good looking guilds....but there were a few problems. First, my server (Krayiss Obelisk) wasn't even an option, which probably means that the guilds on my server are lazy. And second though the guilds I was matched up with look good, I just got my main up to level 31 and I don't want to have to start over again from the beginning. Correct me if I am wrong but you can't transfer characters from one server to another and that is exactly what I would have to do.
Unfortunately, unless a guild on your specific server registers with the IGQ, the server will not show as an option - we only show servers that have "IGQ Guilds" since they make up the list of potential results, no guild on a server would mean zero results (no point in listing an option that wouldn't return you at least one result). More guilds are being added in almost daily, so hopefully your server will be covered at some point as well.

I believe they have future plans on allowing server transfers in some capacity (beyond those mentioned already relating to the new Asia Pacific servers), but for now, I don't think it's an option. I wish I could give you better news on this because I do honestly understand your frustration

On another note (but unfortunately, not your server), Corellian Sea has just been added to the quiz - Welcome

Dink
03.19.2012 , 10:15 AM | #107
Violators have been added to the quiz - Welcome

Ransom_BiC
03.19.2012 , 10:18 AM | #108
Several awesome peeps have found our guild from this quiz. I highly recommend.
NAT
Guildmaster
Born in Chaos
Come find your gaming family with Born in Chaos

MightyKongPony
03.20.2012 , 01:39 PM | #109
This is an amazing service you are providing both guilds and players. Thank you very much for all your hard work!
Trystan
Knights of the Republic
"There is no death, there is the Force."

macballz
03.21.2012 , 12:59 PM | #110
This is a great tool and I hope that my guild, Rule of Two, on Sith Meditation Sphere will soon be added to the list!