Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need help getting my companion back

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Need help getting my companion back

Abvll
02.21.2012 , 04:54 PM | #1
SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN TO THIS LEVEL YET:

So I was doing the mission on Tatooine where you and Andronikos go to kill his old shipmate. After that mission, he disappears and you have to go on alone. Well, I haven't leveled up enough yet to finish that mission (I'm at lv 24 and I need to be at least 26 to make it through that mission), so I decided to go back and do some other missions on other planets. Problem is, when I leave the ship, neither of my companions come with me, but they are there, on the ship with me. My question is, how to I get my companion to come with me off the ship if he's not already attached? All the help I searched on tells me to click on the companions picture on the bottom left, but that only works if they are actually there to begin with.
"It's difficult to not be condescending when the person you're talking to is an idiot". -Bill Maher

Fighoul
02.21.2012 , 05:11 PM | #2
Hit the N key (unless you have re-bound the shortcut for the crew skill window) and select a companion as your active companion. Once you get it summoned the frame should come back in the corner and you can proceed as normal.

Abvll
02.21.2012 , 05:50 PM | #3
Thanks, i'll try when I get home.
"It's difficult to not be condescending when the person you're talking to is an idiot". -Bill Maher

defhermit
03.01.2012 , 10:14 PM | #4
I just logged in for the first time to thank you for this answer. Been having the same problem and was stuck at level 24 because I couldn't figure out how to get my companion back.

Again thanks.

sankalp
03.01.2012 , 11:47 PM | #5
good start then

Vladnar
03.04.2012 , 01:34 PM | #6
Crew icon at the top of the screen and then choose which one you want, no?