Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combat rotation?

Albinosmurf
12.19.2011 , 10:43 PM | #11
Side note for Pyrotech rotation. I never use a power shot without using rapid shots afterwards. At level 30, power shot and rapid shots have a chance to refresh the cooldown on railshot and make it free. Which means you instant cast rail shot when it procs and lose 8 energy without gaining any. The problem with power shot is you don't get the proc until power shot hits which means your already using your next skill by the time you know. I always avoid double power shottting because i risk losing out on a extra proc

Doppelnull
12.20.2011 , 02:13 AM | #12
3x Tracer Missile (improved) for 5 Stacks of Heatsignature
- Depending on the amount of critical hits, auto attack once to get back to 3 / 4 heat vent -
Railshot
Unload
Tracer Missile
Power Shots until either Railshot / Unload are off cooldown or the debuff is running out.

LordBadar
12.20.2011 , 07:39 AM | #13
Are the vent-enhancing talents from the Bodyguard-tree worth taking?
It's a TRAP!

BradFett
12.20.2011 , 09:24 AM | #14
Currently at 28 my pve rotation in a group/boss setting is:

Tracer Missiles till 5 stacks > Rail Shot > Unload. Manage heat, then rinse/repeate. Filler is the auto attack and the sticky bomb thing (name escapes me, I'm at work lol) if AE is not an issue.
Deltron ThunderforceBH Mercenary Iron Citadel
<Black Templars>
"Runnin amuck with technology with no apology"

Auilt
12.20.2011 , 09:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LordBadar View Post
Are the vent-enhancing talents from the Bodyguard-tree worth taking?
Particularly for PvP, Improved Vents is a must-have. It drops your heat from 100 to less than 30 by the time you can get another tracer missile off.

I am full Arsenal for fun right now, so my rotation looks something like:

Tracer Missile x3
Heatseeker Missiles
Tracer Missile x2
Rail Shot
Power Shot

Mixing in heatseekers when able and tracer missile to keep the debuff active. I use Unload when Barrage triggers. Usually in combination with Electro Dart or Jet Boost.

wahid
12.20.2011 , 10:56 AM | #16
Tagged for review later