2 Man Flashpoints

Aside from Eseless or Black Talon are there any other 2 Man Flashpoints?

I have a lot of fun with the 2 man heroics, but I'm not sure which Flashpoints are 2 man if any aside from the starter ones.

As a heal spec Sorc I 2manned with a Maurader. Athiss, Hammer Station, and Mandalorian Raiders. (Stopped after this because we found a guild with more people to play with. Probably would of kept going)

Ofc we were higher level than the mobs by i think 2-3 levels, but still got great xp and loot.

It's all about the class setup and skill of the players.

EDIT*

It did take quite a few tries on the bosses though. It would definately be faster to do them with a group, but we just wanted a challenge and one of those "think we can do it?" type of things.

Edited by Alchropie

I play a level 39 commando atm, with a level 38 vanguard friend.

Every flashpoint to this point has been 2 man-able even when it is 2-3 levels higher than us.

We both use Jorgan, both companions are geared out.

As of right now the only flashpoint that has given us a problem is The Colicoid War Game, because of the turret event, and the switches that follow it, but they are still doable if you can make it through the turrets.

We also tried doing a juggernaut tank, and marauder, with double Quinns, we made it as far as Athiss before my friend lost interest in the marauder.

But I think if one person plays a tank or a healer any flashpoint is possible with the right companion and gear, though challenging.

Edited by Anrix