Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wonderful Game!! PLEASE DON'T....

Vikassi
02.21.2012 , 11:39 AM | #11
probably the worst post of the day .. congratz!

ManiacalShen
02.21.2012 , 11:40 AM | #12
Mod stations? Really?

And non-Force users "should" die to glowbats on principle?

Dude, no. I agree with one or two things, namely that leveling shouldn't be any faster than it already is, but come on.

Forsbacka
02.21.2012 , 11:41 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ErikValens View Post

…listen to the 1,000 disgruntled players that want you to make this WoW in space. Out of your 1.7 million player base they are the minority.

ts
Your too late, this game is exactly like WoW in space at 2004.

Ea aint intesrested of small SWG playerbase, but keep saying that people who want features form WoW in this game is somekinda minority and it might come true. IF i want to pull some numbers out of my *** i would say that about 85% of players are in it for cross server LFG tool and dmg meters just for an example.

Montiphus
02.21.2012 , 11:43 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Forsbacka View Post
Ea aint intesrested of small SWG playerbase, but keep saying that people who want features form WoW in this game is somekinda minority and it might come true. IF i want to pull some numbers out of my *** i would say that about 85% of players are in it for cross server LFG tool and dmg meters just for an example.
There is no way 85% of players CARE about the dmg meter issue much less actual support their incorporation. So yes, you pulled numbers out of your ***.
- "One day you'll thank me for this."
R.I.P Orange Pixel .
Never Forgotten - 12/01/11

Parali
02.21.2012 , 11:51 AM | #15
Hello everyone,

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a forum for suggestions and many subforums for specific topics. Posts that try to cover a large number of topics under one thread tend to become unfocused and do not lead to the kind of constructive feedback that is most useful to us in making improvements to the game.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!