Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Look At The Old Republic

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Azzras
02.21.2012 , 11:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Montiphus View Post
And you meant to post the source for this, right? And by vast majority, you mean WELL over 1,000,000 people right? Because a SLIGHT majority would be 1,000,001. I'll be satisfied though if you can show ANY source that indicates 1,000,001 people dislike the game and will be unsubbing.

Btw, it's there are a number...not there is....but I'll forgive that if you show a source with 1,000,001 people siding with you in a poll.
DigitalDreamz is on my ignore list for a reason.

Spews lies as fact.

DD: It's ok to not like things
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

GamewizX
02.21.2012 , 11:57 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by saidmo View Post
LOOOL

nice propganda guys...rly classic
Yes because it's widely known that any company that wants to market their product would rather point out any flaws as opposed to building up the positive aspects. Use some common sense there, buddy.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

jeffsmith
02.21.2012 , 11:59 AM | #13
We all know that saying something enough times makes it true, right?

VegaPhone
02.21.2012 , 12:01 PM | #14
Cmon guys, this is not constructive. There are threads to discuss issues, and to make suggestions.

How is this helping to put down a video about the good things in the game.

There are good things about the game. Lets not forget that.

DarthTenor
02.21.2012 , 12:05 PM | #15
So like a company to point out the positives and most of the new vids coming out emphasize that they are going to give the community what they want. I'm sure beta testers said what the game needed but they just didn't listen. LOL

Anyway I'm hoping the game get's better. as of now I'm taking a break.

Jezzikah
02.21.2012 , 12:09 PM | #16
I'm sure glad BW has the time and resources to make things like this instead of actually fixing the game.

JoxerNL
02.21.2012 , 12:10 PM | #17
It's sad they rather come with this crap instead of work on fulfilling some of those promises made.

Muskaan
02.21.2012 , 12:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Jezzikah View Post
I'm sure glad BW has the time and resources to make things like this instead of actually fixing the game.
Packaging and marketing is very, very important even if the content is bogus and inadequate.

And I am pretty sure that their marketing dept doesn't debug ingame bugs.
50 Sorc Healer/DPS
- We Brake For Nobody - (RIP)
Empire US-West PvE soon-to-be defunct raiding guild
(5/5 Eternity Vault HM, 5/5 Karagga's Palace HM)

djpostman
02.21.2012 , 12:14 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
LOL! No! There are a few outspoken basement dwellers here who think THEIR opinion and hate should be shared by everyone. It isn't.
Hey whats up Tux, long time. Finn from Flurry here

oh look what I found.....one of those basement types:

Quote: Originally Posted by Jezzikah View Post
try outside, i heard its cool and has members of the opposite sex...seriously...

you do realize that this video would have been put together by their marketing group....and just to be clear, unless BW has some extremely talented marketers that span multiple disciplines and carry several degrees, marketing isn't involved in writing code...to fix bugs....trust me.
Gallowglass
[/inserticonicstarwarsquote]

Darka
02.21.2012 , 12:17 PM | #20
I think they might have had to confirm other peoples opinions here on the forums first because it seems others arent happy that someone may possibly like the game.

Its a bit of a marketing tool, they were no going to put in anyone who spoke bad about it, and before someone freaks out, look at every othr company they do the same thing

You guys read too much into everything.