Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you're into end game...

Malsidius
02.21.2012 , 11:27 AM | #1
Prepare to be frustrated. I say this not only as criticism to Bioware, but as a heads up to those that are looking at endgame content as their goal. Hardmodes are riddled with bugs, a lot of which are so broken they can prevent you from completing the instance.

The horse has been beaten, yes, I know. I am holding out hope this stuff will be fixed, but the fact that the majority of these bugs have persisted for as long as they have is disheartening and horribly frustrating to say the least.

After trying for my Chest piece in FE for the 4th time in a row and being unable to complete it due to yet another bug was just too much to take and here I am venting.

I have submitted the bugs I've encountered, here's to hoping they are addressed.

livnthedream
02.21.2012 , 11:34 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Malsidius View Post
Prepare to be frustrated. I say this not only as criticism to Bioware, but as a heads up to those that are looking at endgame content as their goal. Hardmodes are riddled with bugs, a lot of which are so broken they can prevent you from completing the instance.

The horse has been beaten, yes, I know. I am holding out hope this stuff will be fixed, but the fact that the majority of these bugs have persisted for as long as they have is disheartening and horribly frustrating to say the least.

After trying for my Chest piece in FE for the 4th time in a row and being unable to complete it due to yet another bug was just too much to take and here I am venting.

I have submitted the bugs I've encountered, here's to hoping they are addressed.
which "bug" is that? there arent many bugs i have encountered that couldnt be overcome with good play. <>

Malsidius
02.21.2012 , 11:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
which "bug" is that? there arent many bugs i have encountered that couldnt be overcome with good play. <>
Boss with the ship. As the ship approaches you are suppose click the terminal to the fire the canon and the ship will go back to a greater range. The bug is that the terminal sometimes does not fire the canon, allowing the ship to increase it's damage output by 100% increments and ultimately wiping the group. The other part of the bug is that sometimes when the terminal does work the ship won't go back out of range, and again, increasing its fire power until finally wiping the group.

DarthDemens
02.21.2012 , 11:45 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
probably the one where you can't get back in for completion/loot if Malgus throws you off before he dies. I'm not sure it's a "bug", but they fixed a similar one with Boarding Party, so it might be.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

vXArcAngelXv
02.21.2012 , 11:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Malsidius View Post
Boss with the ship. As the ship approaches you are suppose click the terminal to the fire the canon and the ship will go back to a greater range. The bug is that the terminal sometimes does not fire the canon, allowing the ship to increase it's damage output by 100% increments and ultimately wiping the group. The other part of the bug is that sometimes when the terminal does work the ship won't go back out of range, and again, increasing its fire power until finally wiping the group.
i have seen this bug aswell but ur group must lack in DPS a bit because we have killed the boss even with this bug

Malsidius
02.21.2012 , 11:49 AM | #6
We have completed it once with a fully geared Sorc in the group, but I think that's missing the point a bit, isn't it?

vXArcAngelXv
02.21.2012 , 11:55 AM | #7
iv never ran with people gear they way they should be allways orange with a fue purp mods and had no problem with FEHM even with the odd bug or two if u realy want to post a thread about bugs and complain about not getting ur gear. Plz do ops then its faster and has a fue more bugs but far better reward

Malsidius
02.21.2012 , 12:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by vXArcAngelXv View Post
iv never ran with people gear they way they should be allways orange with a fue purp mods and had no problem with FEHM even with the odd bug or two if u realy want to post a thread about bugs and complain about not getting ur gear. Plz do ops then its faster and has a fue more bugs but far better reward
I'm guessing you've not read the number of posts regarding the abundance of OPs bugs?

It's not a matter of Hardmodes or OPs, Gear or no gear, it's about the fact there are so many bugs that have persisted for so long. I'm not here to convince you of anything, I wanted to vent a bit after being frustrated and I did, simple. I'm sure many players have gotten to the same point as I have, and I'm sure many such as yourself have not, but it doesn't change the fact the bugs exist and have for far too long.

Talorra
02.21.2012 , 12:15 PM | #9
Jindo Krey, right? Last time I ran this fight, we spammed interrupts on him nonstop and the ship never even entered the fight. Not sure of that's how it is supposed to work, but it made the fight extremely easy.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Alchropie
02.21.2012 , 12:18 PM | #10
I click the panel every time it's available when the ship is down at us. 90% of the time it hits the ships shield and doesn't send it away.

I'm assuming this is the bug you're talking about.
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop