The problem with SWTOR

Farho

Hey all. I'll try to answer the biggest question of us whiners which is "Was this the best you could come up with in 5 years of development and 200m spent?".

Well the numbers may be true but numbers are not enough to make a good game. First of all you need to intend to make a good game. Well, a simple math tells us what BW was intended since the beginning. They are not a developer company, but a cult of evil-doers. I'm not saying that. The first rule of your everyday cult, which is the number of emplo*cough*cultists clearly indicate that.

Lets try to calculate how many employees BW has. As far as we know the largest portion of the money spent in game development goes to employees.

So if $200m is spent over 5 years, aka 60 months, BW spent $3.333.333,333 every month. Along with the expenses including computers and rents we can realisticly say an average employee must have costed $5000.

So BW has 666,666 employees, the 0,666 probably being an imp. There you go. Are you still claiming you hate the game and you're just gonna unsub next month? Bwahahaha I'm sorry but no, you wont cause you've been hypnotized to pay $15 to the cult of bioware by now. Cya.

Hey there!

Though we appreciate that you have concerns regarding the game, we’re going to close this thread as it does not have a topic for constructive discussion. We encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, and we value your constructive feedback, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!