Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst dead in the 6 movies

PowerPure
02.22.2012 , 07:24 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
Boba Fett didn't die in "JEDI". Being thrown (or fall) into the Sarlacc Pit is not instant death. Fett actually escapes the Sarlacc thanks to help from Dengar. (Gotta read the books to learn that)

As for worst death in the movies...Anakin storming the Jedi Temple with the 501st. That scene where he enters the chamber and the younglings come out of hiding because they think he is there to help. To me THAT is the worst death of all the films. Poor kids never had a chance.
I thought all the books are fan fiction?

marcheprime
02.22.2012 , 07:43 AM | #42
i saw the ep 4/5/6 in theater in 1977/1981/1986. the worst death is... boba fett!!! i don't care about the comics or books which pretend is still alive,when i saw him flung into the sarlaac i was gobesmacked and disapointed.
But i mean as all the true fans of star wars we do love the nasty guys

Ackadia
02.22.2012 , 07:47 AM | #43
For those who are saying Boba Fett, he so didn't die. He just got eaten. Jonah and the whale? No. Boba and the Sarlacc is the Star Wars Bible story I'm reading my kids.

Worst dead out of the movies has to be Greedo... You know that he saw it coming...

Darcedge
02.22.2012 , 07:49 AM | #44
When in ROTJ, Han Solo is planting charges on Endor when the Imperials bust in and the one guy says hold it, then Han tosses his pack right at him and knocks him into a pit in the bunker? The sound the guy makes is classic. Ayyyaaaaa.
"Prejudice set to Maximum"

Corradis
02.22.2012 , 07:55 AM | #45
kit fisto.

some nights i still wake up in a cold sweat.

Lostkitty
02.22.2012 , 08:01 AM | #46
The emperor... he's got all this power and is a genius yet that's how they chose him to die? just being picked up and thrown? really? kinda boring... then again no surprise Luke is a coward
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
―Yoda
"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
―Yoda

Kangkar
02.22.2012 , 08:38 AM | #47
Jango. Got his head saber off.
Little boy Boba picked it up, no blood dripping?

bahugboto
02.22.2012 , 08:42 AM | #48

Scotland
02.22.2012 , 08:43 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
Boba Fett didn't die in "JEDI". Being thrown (or fall) into the Sarlacc Pit is not instant death. Fett actually escapes the Sarlacc thanks to help from Dengar. (Gotta read the books to learn that)

As for worst death in the movies...Anakin storming the Jedi Temple with the 501st. That scene where he enters the chamber and the younglings come out of hiding because they think he is there to help. To me THAT is the worst death of all the films. Poor kids never had a chance.
someone got there before me.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Scotland
02.22.2012 , 08:44 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Corradis View Post
kit fisto.

some nights i still wake up in a cold sweat.
woaw, yeh this.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <