Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MVP system is useless

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
MVP system is useless

domwindle
12.16.2011 , 12:03 AM | #21
MVP shouldnt be a vote. It should be the best player with the highest overall score based on overall warzone stats.
-Dom

Lolvodka
12.16.2011 , 12:50 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by revial View Post
You're like the people who think voting should be mandatory in America. News Flash: The people who didn't vote are showing their vote by not voting. Their vote is they don't care.
Simply this.
+1
-V

Ulysseus
12.16.2011 , 12:57 AM | #23
I'll post in here since i think the MVP is a very well thought addition to the reward system. Atm people that have not played the beta do not know they can vote after the game ends. They will eventually know and use it.

The fact that it is a vote bypass any dumb farming technique we all know from other MMOs. The MVP is an accolade more than a reward its a pat in the back from teamates saying that you did a good job.

People that do not know much about pvp will give this accolade to people with most kill, dmg or heals but those that know a bit more will know who actually played and won the game for their team.

I am sure people will learn to like it. It is one nice way to encourage team work and actually playing to win.