Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Cross Realm LFG tool please!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kypp
03.08.2012 , 04:42 PM | #291
how can you be against something that allows people to group faster? As of now I don't eve bother with flashpoints. Not all of us can play at peek times and many of us dont want to star over on higher pop servers.

Liathan
03.08.2012 , 04:44 PM | #292
hurry up and implement this already please. A lot of servers out there don't have the populations at different levels to find groups, I'd also like to see a same server tool for heroics, I don't think I touched any of them on half the planets because no one wanted to do them.

Irishbrewed
03.08.2012 , 04:49 PM | #293
Go outside if you want some community...no foreal...

The community in TOR across servers is small enough that even with lfg we can still have a community (whatever that means)

I want instant queues...tired of staring at the fleets poor fixtures...

Darth_Bond
03.08.2012 , 04:50 PM | #294
+1 for X-LFD

and for you cry babbies

check my sig

v.
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

WildbloodX
03.08.2012 , 04:51 PM | #295
This is one of my biggest complaints and a feature that should have been in on release. Cross Server however might prove complicated due to the way the game is setup. I would be happy for just a LFG tool that works across worlds with the ability to summon a player to the instance.

Irishbrewed
03.08.2012 , 04:53 PM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Bond View Post
+1 for X-LFD

and for you cry babbies

check my sig

v.
Communities... Buy a home, pay an HOA...

TroutSlapper
03.08.2012 , 05:18 PM | #297
In all the discussion of a cross-server LFG tool, some folks keep coming back to the "community destruction" argument and I simply cannot understand it. I would love to have more examples of what the benefits are of an isolated server community and how exactly that would be destroyed by a cross-server LFG tool.

So far I have experience on a few different servers ranging from low-pop to very heavy. None of them have felt like a true community. General chat is often nothing more than pointless aol-speak chatter, trolls, and the occasional racist/homophobic slur. Is this the precious community we don't want to disrupt?

When I find groups for flashpoints, the chat is kept to a minimum aside from requests to space-bar through any dialog. Attempts at conversation are ignored in favor of rushing through to the final boss. This is not a slam against SWTOR, but an observation about all MMO communities and the types of players this genre draws.

Standing around on the fleet spamming chat for LFG is just frustrating and does not contribute to a sense of community. An intra-server only LFG tool would be a great start, but does nothing to help people on dying servers.

Please reconsider adding a cross-server LFG tool as soon as possible!

Nitewolfe
03.08.2012 , 05:26 PM | #298
Well Tera just put another nail in swtor's coffin for me. They announced at a interview today that they will have a xlfd at launch!

Touchbass
03.08.2012 , 05:29 PM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by Nitewolfe View Post
Well Tera just put another nail in swtor's coffin for me. They announced at a interview today that they will have a xlfd at launch!
Yeah, stupid SWTOR. I'm back for a bit
Our lack of a proper LFD tool will black out the sun!
Then we shall cancel our subs in the shade!

jakedamus
03.08.2012 , 05:31 PM | #300
DOnt care if it is cross server or not
But I do want a LFG tool ASAP
should be number one priority
If itís a good idea, go ahead and do it. It is much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.