Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trouble logging in

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

raptorcrewchief
02.20.2012 , 08:51 PM | #1
Anyone else having this problem? After I attempt to log in, it says the servers are unavailable...

Armarant
02.20.2012 , 08:52 PM | #2
Just started getting the same issue. Kicked me out of my guild HM BT run and wont let me log back in.

VasuneTain
02.20.2012 , 08:53 PM | #3
Ditto. Was questing on Corellia, client froze. Unable to relog into client.

Oddzball
02.20.2012 , 08:54 PM | #4
yep.....

Vendrac
02.20.2012 , 09:00 PM | #5
Same, in Phoenix, AZ here on Space Slug. I got booted to server select, couldn't reconnect so I tried to relaunch the game, still wouldn't work. Tried a restart and now it's telling me the login service is down.
Reign In Power
"Through power, I gain victory"
An adult US West Coast PvE Empire Guild.
Begin your Reign today!

raptorcrewchief
02.20.2012 , 09:05 PM | #6
lovely

LocoJediman
02.20.2012 , 09:10 PM | #7
same here. was playing in a wz (voidstar), and lagged out. thought it was my internet connection but my internet was working fine. restarted router couple times, adjusted my time zone accordingly (read that his helps?). I was able to get to the character selection screen 1 time after about 10 tries, but wasnt able to login (just froze on the screen with the jedi in the middle).

Nokkers
02.20.2012 , 09:12 PM | #8
I'm having the same issue. Logged in to the server selection screen and then get an error when I tried to connect to my server. After a few attempts, the client just crashes to desktop.

jayaredahl
02.20.2012 , 09:12 PM | #9
Same. Unable to login though internet is chugging along fine? It just keeps processing with no error message????

JBroken
02.20.2012 , 09:33 PM | #10
Yeah I just tried to log on my other character on a different server and I couldn't. Tried to relog and now I cant log in.....
:||▒▒▒{۞}◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◗ CE VIP