Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with Account Product Code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Problem with Account Product Code
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kirum
12.15.2011 , 11:09 PM | #21
Thanks for the info on this. I'm in the same boat and had the same question. Hoping tomorrow (16th) brings some answers. Looking forward to the game.

Rastama
12.15.2011 , 11:11 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarrita View Post
Anyone that bought the game through Origin will be getting their registration key emailed to them on the 16th. The number you were given when you purchased the game through Origin was the PRE ORDER code, not the registration code.

EA/Bioware has done a PISS POOR job explaining the process of how this was being done. IMO.
So if I get it right 4 early game access (another words 4 playing B4 20th) I have to recive not just pre-order but product registration code at 16th of December And there's no "play earlier up to 5 days" 4 me than

arkangelseraph
12.15.2011 , 11:20 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rastama View Post
So if I get it right 4 early game access (another words 4 playing B4 20th) I have to recive not just pre-order but product registration code at 16th of December And there's no "play earlier up to 5 days" 4 me than
As I understand it, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but yes. You will get another code emailed out to you, supposedly tomorrow sometime, to access the game. Otherwise, everyone would be jumping on at the same time - and BW doesn't want that yet. As for the "play up to 5 days early" there's an announcement about that on the Community main page. Basically, we'll all get an extended Grace Period to play for *free* before having to set up a subscription. As I undertand, it means that those of us in this boat will have until 12/22 to play without having to put in the card info for our subscriptions.

Hope this helps.

Rastama
12.15.2011 , 11:25 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by arkangelseraph View Post
As I understand it, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but yes. You will get another code emailed out to you, supposedly tomorrow sometime, to access the game. Otherwise, everyone would be jumping on at the same time - and BW doesn't want that yet. As for the "play up to 5 days early" there's an announcement about that on the Community main page. Basically, we'll all get an extended Grace Period to play for *free* before having to set up a subscription. As I undertand, it means that those of us in this boat will have until 12/22 to play without having to put in the card info for our subscriptions.

Hope this helps.
It's apear U've answered both of my questions & dispelled my doubts. Thx, m8