Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Do normalmode / hardmode flashpoints drop biometric alloy ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Do normalmode / hardmode flashpoints drop biometric alloy ?

bokidarkness's Avatar


bokidarkness
02.20.2012 , 05:06 PM | #1
I'm wondering as I'm not 50 yet. So can 4-man operation, drop biometric alloy for the making of rakata stuffs from biochem ?

Raghon's Avatar


Raghon
02.20.2012 , 05:11 PM | #2
The Biometric Crystal Alloy drops from the last boss of a hardmode flashpoint or from the bosses in Normal Mode Operations.
Myth
"Not all Elitists are Jerks and Not all Jerks are Elitists"

PiercerPro's Avatar


PiercerPro
02.20.2012 , 05:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bokidarkness View Post
I'm wondering as I'm not 50 yet. So can 4-man operation, drop biometric alloy for the making of rakata stuffs from biochem ?
The last boss in each Hardmode Flashpoint drops 1 Biometric Alloy.

They also drop in larger numbers from 8 & 16 man Operations.
"A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer."
Kurn lvl 50 Corruption Sorcerer

Seanimus's Avatar


Seanimus
02.20.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4
last boss in FPs drops a crafting mat, not necessarily an alloy

i'm to lazy to make a full list of what drops what

Soluss's Avatar


Soluss
02.20.2012 , 05:42 PM | #5
Black Talon HM, I know for sure drops the biometric alloy. I think each instance drops a different mat.

bokidarkness's Avatar


bokidarkness
02.20.2012 , 10:14 PM | #6
Ok all that reply cleared my question

Thanks !

MithrilSoul's Avatar


MithrilSoul
02.21.2012 , 09:17 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Raghon View Post
The Biometric Crystal Alloy drops from the last boss of a hardmode flashpoint or from the bosses in Normal Mode Operations.
Must be random whether a given boss in NM operations drop it. Went into EV (normal) for the first time a couple of nights ago, pretty newbie group (a couple with experience, but 5-6 of us were first-timers) and we only got as far as beating the first two bosses. But neither of them dropped an alloy.

However, both dropped "double" the columi drops, i.e first boss dropped two of the columi gloves tokens (one consular, one smuggler) and the second boss dropped two columi offhand tokens (both consulars).
Varwe, lvl 50 Mirialan Jedi Shadow tank
Chief Officer, Ring of Destiny
recruiting mature, semi-casual players of all classes on Jedi Covenant server
Honor ~ Loyalty ~ Respect

gramz's Avatar


gramz
02.21.2012 , 09:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MithrilSoul View Post
Must be random whether a given boss in NM operations drop it. Went into EV (normal) for the first time a couple of nights ago, pretty newbie group (a couple with experience, but 5-6 of us were first-timers) and we only got as far as beating the first two bosses. But neither of them dropped an alloy.

However, both dropped "double" the columi drops, i.e first boss dropped two of the columi gloves tokens (one consular, one smuggler) and the second boss dropped two columi offhand tokens (both consulars).
sounds like you had it on ML.

PiercerPro's Avatar


PiercerPro
02.21.2012 , 04:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MithrilSoul View Post
Must be random whether a given boss in NM operations drop it. Went into EV (normal) for the first time a couple of nights ago, pretty newbie group (a couple with experience, but 5-6 of us were first-timers) and we only got as far as beating the first two bosses. But neither of them dropped an alloy.

However, both dropped "double" the columi drops, i.e first boss dropped two of the columi gloves tokens (one consular, one smuggler) and the second boss dropped two columi offhand tokens (both consulars).
Here is the list of Epic Crafting mats and where they drop from. Hope this helps clear up any confusion. And also as others have stated, don't use master-looter you won't get all the drops your supposed to.
"A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer."
Kurn lvl 50 Corruption Sorcerer

Rabix's Avatar


Rabix
02.21.2012 , 04:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by PiercerPro View Post
Here is the list of Epic Crafting mats and where they drop from. Hope this helps clear up any confusion. And also as others have stated, don't use master-looter you won't get all the drops your supposed to.
it's close

Soa and Karagga both drop the Rakata Energy Cubes on Hard mode
Malgus drops a Self Perpetuating Power Cell, as well as Soa and Karagga on Normal Mode, no-one else
8/10 bosses in Hard Mode ops drop the Alien Data cubes, not the power cell
Nightmare mode is the same crafting loot drops as Hard