Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnects.

IsolatedPurity
12.15.2011 , 08:55 PM | #1
Anyone besides me getting random disconnects? I know it's not my internet/any program blocking the game because I was able to get a solid 8 hours in and then it suddenly gets in the the habbit of kicking me out of the game. The bigger annoyance is after waiting forever in a que, getting in the game and then getting kicked out and having to go through the que all over again.
"You will be the man your grandfather couldn't."
―Lumiya to Jacen Solo
Quote: Originally Posted by WillMaddock View Post
P.S What would we even do with an extra kidney? Besides make yet another Frankenstein monster that is?

Breir
12.15.2011 , 08:56 PM | #2
I have a 4.5 page thread going on this, "Constant In-game Crashing" see if you can relate to any posts on there.

IsolatedPurity
12.15.2011 , 09:04 PM | #3
Yeah but I'm not crashing, just getting disconnected for some reason.
"You will be the man your grandfather couldn't."
―Lumiya to Jacen Solo
Quote: Originally Posted by WillMaddock View Post
P.S What would we even do with an extra kidney? Besides make yet another Frankenstein monster that is?

Mytilus
12.16.2011 , 03:27 AM | #4
yes i keep getting this. Im pretty sure its not my connection im in the uk and i am able to stream tv and video ok. In game though i couldn't even get through the character creation section without getting disconnected a dozen times and so far i haven't been able to complete a single quest when i gave up. It just disconnets me but then restarts ok and disconnects a few minutes later.

So far no reply to my ticket or thread.
To accept the futility of life and the finality of death ensures an eternity of peaceful rest. It is those who seek eternal life that condemn their souls to an eternity of torment wandering the land in limbo searching for that which does not exist.

Willemguitar
12.16.2011 , 03:29 AM | #5
Same here yesterday evening i got dc'd 5 times in about 2 hours.
No clue why

Tedro
12.16.2011 , 03:34 AM | #6
imo. if you dc, you should be kicked to the character select screen like most games i have played.

getting kicked to the server select only to be dumped in a 30min que is lame.
If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you!