Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biometric Crystal Alloy PvE Farm Madness

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Biometric Crystal Alloy PvE Farm Madness

Cempa
02.20.2012 , 10:46 AM | #1
I hate PvE farming, will do an instance once or twice a week and rest of the time doing PvP and playing alts. I need x3 Biometric Crystal Alloy to craft Rakata Biochem items and it is driving me up the wall doing all the PvE HM farming for a CHANCE!!! Luck based Asian MMO crap...Remove luck please it destroys gaming experience!

Make them traded or purchasable for PvP Commendations or better yet A GUARANTEED WIN FOR EACH PLAYER with daily or weekly!

Luck..luck..luck so much of that crap in this game .... GOD did NCsoft make this game?

Thebigkabooa
02.20.2012 , 11:15 AM | #2
Actually, in a typical Asian MMO, that alloy wouldn't drop 100% of the time.

The boss that drops it wouldn't spawn 100% of the time.

The dungeons would have more trash mobs.

The bosses would have harder hitting abilities, shorter enrage timers, and more punishing enrages at that.

You wouldn't have even hit 50 in the first month.

Your crafting skill would still be around the 200 mark rather than maxed out.

And that's just a few things.

Mandavar
02.20.2012 , 11:41 AM | #3
Uhm... wait...

I am Biochem aswell... and for ANY Rakata Stims/Medpacks/Adrenals I can craft, I only need ONE crystal... ^^
May 4th would have been a nice release date...

On May the 4th we'll be with you!

Undorett
02.20.2012 , 12:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandavar View Post
Uhm... wait...

I am Biochem aswell... and for ANY Rakata Stims/Medpacks/Adrenals I can craft, I only need ONE crystal... ^^
he wants 1 stim, 1 medpack, and 1 adrenal
1+1+1 = 3

They do really need to make these able to be traded and sold. They also need to add a 25% chance for them to drop from the PVP daily quest. You would get a 25% chance of getting one in a PVE zone you ran for your daily from the boss.

Cempa
02.20.2012 , 12:33 PM | #5
Full day of HM NOT 1 thats it, honestly I hate PvE farming more than any other part of MMO gaming...I'm actually for the very first time considering canceling account.

GZ YOU LIED TO US! You said PvP player will not b forced to PvE, well I am forced to PvE AND I HATE IT!

AetherMcLoud
02.20.2012 , 12:48 PM | #6
They really need to add another option to get the Alloys, be it lots of commendations, daily tokens, whatever. Having to do PVE just to get the chance at something you NEED for your crewskill is frakked up.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Elrenia
02.20.2012 , 12:49 PM | #7
you are not FORCED to PVE, you choose too, you are not FORCED to use stims in PVP, buy the ones from the GTM they are better than Rakata anyway, and the Rakata medipac is crap, use your PVP BADGES to buy PVP MEDIPAC.. quite simple

duelsaberman
02.20.2012 , 12:51 PM | #8
I also think you should be able to purchase crystal alloy with centurion comms since after you gain all of your champ/centurion gear, centurion comms are useless before valor 60. I am not yet valor 60 but i have most of my champion gear, so i can only get champion gear bags, therefore i have a lot of centurion comms that i do not need.

Team Zeeth
Server First Scare Bear
Infamous

petersjoberg
02.21.2012 , 07:05 AM | #9
Why cant all the pvp ppl accept how the game is made? ppl who like PVE over PVP i ralrely see whining about how hard it is to get all Rakata-loot, but if u rly like pvp you just haveto grind WZ and illum to get battlemaster gear.

Isnt there 3 more ppl to help you in the FP?
taral V and Kaon under siege is done under an hour, sure u can spare an hour or 2 from pvp farming.

livnthedream
02.21.2012 , 07:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrenia View Post
you are not FORCED to PVE, you choose too, you are not FORCED to use stims in PVP, buy the ones from the GTM they are better than Rakata anyway, and the Rakata medipac is crap, use your PVP BADGES to buy PVP MEDIPAC.. quite simple
this ^^