Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lokin vs. Kaliyo

WhiskeyGrin
02.21.2012 , 03:12 AM | #11
Awesome input ladies (?) and gents!
Xaro Tiamat 50 Sniper Jung'Ma

Astares
02.21.2012 , 07:43 AM | #12
I've found Lokin is the best for Sniper MM, he even tanks a few hits at the start on packs cause of heal aggro and then pull it off him with damage before it drops him too low. Hell even my ship droid with some reasonable parts is better then any other companion except Lokin.

Lokin is the easiest to gear while leveling too, direct hand me downs even sometimes equal gear to me all his armor is mod gear either commendation or PvP. Just have to get a modable pistol.
"Absolutely Sir! My success is a mathematical and moral certainty. We will fight until the last Imperial lies dying at our feet."- M1-4X

Fallerup
02.21.2012 , 09:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Astares View Post
I've found Lokin is the best for Sniper MM, he even tanks a few hits at the start on packs cause of heal aggro and then pull it off him with damage before it drops him too low. Hell even my ship droid with some reasonable parts is better then any other companion except Lokin.

Lokin is the easiest to gear while leveling too, direct hand me downs even sometimes equal gear to me all his armor is mod gear either commendation or PvP. Just have to get a modable pistol.
you get a moddable pistol for him from Belsavis daily ... or you can have an armstech make "Rocksteady" for you ... yes, it's a MH cunning pistol.

on the subject... I use Scorpio & lokin when doing solo stuff as a sniper. I prefer melee tanks for doing missions.

Scorpio for non-elite mopup and lokin when I have to kill 1v1 elites.
Gogata, Class: Shieldtech Powertech
Officer Of
The Darkness
Server: The Red Eclipse EU

Zumaeta
02.21.2012 , 10:25 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Agemnon View Post
I like Kaliyo ^_^ She's cute I think I'll stick with her, though I'll give her medium armor since she'd look weird in bounty hunter armor.
Die in a fire.

Ancient_karp
02.21.2012 , 01:45 PM | #15
A well-geared loken is a great tank just by the sheer fact that he can heal himself pretty effectively. I've let a strong beat on him while I killed other mobs and he held up just fine. Kaliyo frustrates me in that she brings so little to a fight. She doesn't tank all that well and offers nothing in terms of heals. I have enough stuns that I can get off quite a few back positionals during fights against epics when I have to.