Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scorpio Best Gear?

Shankdaddydiesel
02.19.2012 , 09:30 PM | #1
Im an operative dps and I only do pvp for the most part but ive been gearing out my companions with the extra gear from champion bags since im in full champion but I am not a battlemaster yet. Does any1 know the top rating droid parts that cybertechs can make b/c so far no cybertech that ive seen have the schematics for more than rating 116 blue and orange droid parts that scorpio can use. So im looking for a number like is the highest droid part rating 136 or lower?

Rhaphael
02.20.2012 , 02:36 AM | #2
The highest blue schematics that Cybertechs get create rating 116. Which can be RE'ed twice (but only the first produces a rating increase) to rating 124.

The customizable gear can be inserted with crafted rating 124 armorings. However with raid drops this can go up to rating 136.

Shankdaddydiesel
02.20.2012 , 04:19 PM | #3
First off thanks. Im just bored b/c I play on Firkrann Crystal (which is usually vacant when looking for heroic modes) and being that Im fully pvp geared out and there is a lack o pve guilds, its more fun for me to fully gear out my companions to make my dailies more fun