Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gladiators from wow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gladiators from wow

ceLLsStriA
12.13.2011 , 11:58 AM | #21
TBC gladiator master race reporting in

lazerpewbang
12.13.2011 , 12:00 PM | #22
LOL guys WOW pvp=Fail SWTOR PVP=World pvp Wish you bet of luck tho
I live and Die for World PVP

Theshadower
12.13.2011 , 12:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by lazerpewbang View Post
truth beta pvp was wicked cant wait to actually use the new spec i made gonna melt face and btw wasnt just sitting in bgs for 18 hrs a day the original ranking system was based off kills points world pvp gave more. haha
Beta tester 11-11-11 and 11-25-11

Rawtlol
12.13.2011 , 12:03 PM | #24
multi glad here as well, bringing about 40-50 high ranked or glad players from guilds like winter is coming, scotch and waffles, and others from blackrock/tichondrius/black dragonflight servers. wanted to originally all roll same server, but most went to us west pvp (nadd's sarcophagus). ill check you guys out.

Theoriginalaks
12.13.2011 , 12:05 PM | #25
Played one season in BC, one season in Cata, Gladiator both times. Fatman sounds like it will be the place to be. Now I just wait for an early access email sometime in the never near enough future.

irishdrunk
12.13.2011 , 12:08 PM | #26
If Jimmy gets taken, I'm sure Jimmylol will be available.

There will be much lol and qt on this poor server

irishdrunk
12.13.2011 , 12:09 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawtlol View Post
multi glad here as well, bringing about 40-50 high ranked or glad players from guilds like winter is coming, scotch and waffles, and others from blackrock/tichondrius/black dragonflight servers. wanted to originally all roll same server, but most went to us west pvp (nadd's sarcophagus). ill check you guys out.
Point proven from above post

aspectsofwar
12.13.2011 , 12:09 PM | #28
My RL friends who know little about PvP had their guild randomly assigned to fatman, so thats where Ill be. I definitely wanted to play on a skilled PvP server. It looks like the MMO gods are smiling on me.

Got gladiator in WoW several times on shadowburn (competing against neilyo+happyminti+etc) , arena master, ranked #1 on retaliation and looking for other skilled players for warzone roll teams. Will be playing healing operative.

Not sure what my name will be yet but ill let you know
Atrocious - Operative of THE FATMAN - US PvP East
WOW GLADIATOR X4

Feenster
12.13.2011 , 12:11 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by lazerpewbang View Post
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Experiences in any pvp environment whether it be fps or mmorpg can always benefit from open communication and coordination. Best of luck to yourself as well!

Bollah
12.13.2011 , 12:11 PM | #30
There won't be one server with the highest concentration it will be spread out. Supposedly the WoW guild with the "most" Gladiators is rolling on The Crucible Pits (Dara Mactire).