Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gladiators from wow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gladiators from wow

Echriado
12.13.2011 , 11:26 AM | #11
Oh Good, another thread about Fatman US

Theshadower
12.13.2011 , 11:32 AM | #12
I was grand marshal rogue in vanilla wow combat spec rock glad swords. wasnt too big into pvp in BC was pretty good in wrath but quit for cata.

Gonna make an SIS and plan to be pretty hard core in swtor.
Beta tester 11-11-11 and 11-25-11

Echriado
12.13.2011 , 11:34 AM | #13
Good to hear man, really keeping up to date with pvp mechanics

Feenster
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Theshadower View Post
I was grand marshal rogue in vanilla wow combat spec rock glad swords. wasnt too big into pvp in BC was pretty good in wrath but quit for cata.

Gonna make an SIS and plan to be pretty hard core in swtor.
Nice! I was a Grand Marshal as well. Good to see old school pvpers coming into the fold for star wars.

Prplppleatr
12.13.2011 , 11:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Feenster View Post
10 or 20 of us multi glads are rolling on The Fatman US east pvp on sith side hopeing to pull in some skillful players to play against us on the opposing faction ^^ we welcome the competition. My name in game will hopefully be Jimmy hope to see you soon .
aww, f*^& east...wish you were on west, o well.
Exiled Elite
US-WEST PvP & PvE Sith

comicopossum
12.13.2011 , 11:51 AM | #16
I was a gladiator in season 2 on my warrior (got it in 2v2 with a shaman) We will be playing empire on Terentaktek!!!! Hopefully we get some competent republic players to fight against!

reofjsof
12.13.2011 , 11:53 AM | #17
you should play republic--empire is going to be overpopulated on practically every server

Feenster
12.13.2011 , 11:53 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Prplppleatr View Post
aww, f*^& east...wish you were on west, o well.
Yeah unfortunately until a program such as wow tunnels gets introduced a few of our players coming from west coast or different countries are going to sit on high pings hopefully the issue will be resolved within the next few months though. ( not by the game but from external parties unrelated to the game )

For now to help fix your ping read up on how to manually adjust your bandwidth as most high end pvpers from any other game are more than likely familiar with programs such as leatrix can be adopted into the old republic to cut pings in half. With some effort on your end of course .

Theshadower
12.13.2011 , 11:56 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Feenster View Post
Nice! I was a Grand Marshal as well. Good to see old school pvpers coming into the fold for star wars.
hellz ya u know back when it actually took skill to pvp haha
Beta tester 11-11-11 and 11-25-11

reofjsof
12.13.2011 , 11:58 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Theshadower View Post
hellz ya u know back when it actually took skill to pvp haha
though I loved vanilla WoW PvP, I wouldn't say it took skill to sit in BGs 18 hours a day