Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gladiators from wow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gladiators from wow

Feenster
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1
10 or 20 of us multi glads are rolling on The Fatman US east pvp on sith side hopeing to pull in some skillful players to play against us on the opposing faction ^^ we welcome the competition. My name in game will hopefully be Jimmy hope to see you soon .

Xesha
12.13.2011 , 09:56 AM | #2
Now hopefully no one else take your name after you listed it so nicely.
"Hey, I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan... as a drying pan!" - Brock

Feenster
12.13.2011 , 10:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xesha View Post
Now hopefully no one else take your name after you listed it so nicely.
Haha, yes I had someone on the first wave save my name prior to posting .

gupadindi
12.13.2011 , 10:02 AM | #4
I know what server I'll be on... I will be jimmy xD

critlol
12.13.2011 , 10:06 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Feenster View Post
10 or 20 of us multi glads are rolling on The Fatman US east pvp on sith side hopeing to pull in some skillful players to play against us on the opposing faction ^^ we welcome the competition. My name in game will hopefully be Jimmy hope to see you soon .
i am a 2300 rogue and bringing some glad friends with me to swtor, hopfully we can meet up and make a guild or something

epocaliptic
12.13.2011 , 10:09 AM | #6
I've gotten glad in wow and I'm looking for a good pvp server, guess fatman it is lol

post your in game name and I'll msg you when my invite comes, probably in a few days.

Feenster
12.13.2011 , 10:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by critlol View Post
i am a 2300 rogue and bringing some glad friends with me to swtor, hopfully we can meet up and make a guild or something
Yes that would be great, hoping to pull in as much pvp competition as possible, still unaware of head count that will be coming in with myself. Most of the group is in their early to late 20's. Only way to better ourselves is to play with/ compete against people better than ourselves ^^. Hopefully we can lay a good foundation down for the The Fatman.

Sirokai
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #8
Im by no means glad lvl but im sitting between 2-2.2k on my lock as destro atm and ill be rolling a si lightning spec on fatman. =p hope to see you there!

Edit: i should be bringing 4-5 2.3k+ people with me.
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

Feenster
12.13.2011 , 10:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sirokai View Post
Im by no means glad lvl but im sitting between 2-2.2k on my lock as destro atm and ill be rolling a si lightning spec on fatman. =p hope to see you there!

Edit: i should be bringing 4-5 2.3k+ people with me.
Very cool I myself chose sith inquisitor after seeing the population poll of each class more people means I can almost consistently improve myself. Leaning towards a support/healing oriented spec.

alsats
12.13.2011 , 10:27 AM | #10
wow lol