Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Plea to Dev's: Don't make 16's easier than 8's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Plea to Dev's: Don't make 16's easier than 8's

Carbonated
02.20.2012 , 07:22 AM | #21
I'm happy with 16m being harder. But as they say the hard mode 8m shouldnt be easier then 16m normal.
I used to be Part of the community But the aussie dollar is strong with this one.

CulhamDA
02.20.2012 , 07:25 AM | #22
/signed
Fiddler
LD50

Gathius
02.20.2012 , 07:37 AM | #23
signed

SweWhiteRaven
02.20.2012 , 08:04 AM | #24
Signed

seymourfr
02.20.2012 , 08:20 AM | #25
signed
Byla, pour vous (as)servir

Anomorn
02.20.2012 , 08:41 AM | #26
Signed.

This right here will be what makes me decide to cancel or not.
Glowsticks of Nerf Dialogue
* World 3rd Tier Ⅰ Nightmare 16m * World 1st Tier Ⅱ Hard 8m *

kanare
02.20.2012 , 09:03 AM | #27
OK so what bio ware need to do atm, is first rename the difficulty's

normal mode to free loot mode, 8 man , and soon to be in 16 mode to if you have your way. probably designed for level 45?

hard mode = joke mode, Hard mode 16 man was still all a 1 shot 2 hour raid to clear most bosses even with no gear.

nightmare mode = normal mode in other games.
you need to wake up people join these games to pvp / raid you need to put stuff in for the people who actually want a challenge. Or you will lose your hardcore population witch will reduce your population in the game dramatically.

make normal modes a joke fine , then make hard modes to current nightmare level easily doable by any 1 any way.

then bring in nightmare level make it hard for us make us have to do every thing possible to kill them. because at the moment it is a joke. do not just put silly enrage timers in not every fight needs to be a dps race. This game has the makings to be truly amazing. be brave bio make raids actually a challenge make people work for gear, and items do it soon and most of all don't Nerf make it more difficult.

/ signed kanre

Parthis
02.20.2012 , 09:17 AM | #28
/signed.

16 man operations should be harder, as quite simply the reason cited for making them easier ("16 people are harder to manage") only applies to PUGs. 16 guild raiders are focused, determined and looking for a challenge.

I don't care that the loot is the same. I care about the challenge.

Just award some fancy titles or different mounts as a reward... it doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.

Disappointed.

realID
02.20.2012 , 09:19 AM | #29
16s already are easier than 8s. The only thing more difficult for a 16 man group is the raid's trash.

Ellnassil
02.20.2012 , 09:33 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by realID View Post
16s already are easier than 8s. The only thing more difficult for a 16 man group is the raid's trash.
There is no Encounter which is harder in 8 man ATM. The only 2 Encounters which are difficult (could we say difficult for this tier.......no not realy) in the First Tier are Bonethrasher and J&S on 16 Man Nightmare. On 8 Man these Bosses are a Joke nothing more.

Every Nightmare Encounter we tried on 8 Man (had one week with not enough People for 16 Man) was just a pull them and kill them....... no difficulty at all in 8 Man.
eFame // Darth Traya
Wir suchen noch Ranged DPS und Heiler für 1.2 / X-Realm Spieler sind willkommen und werden unterstützt!
http://www.efame.de