Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

IA Raging/Crying - Seriously BioWare?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
IA Raging/Crying - Seriously BioWare?

Feverish
02.19.2012 , 08:35 PM | #11
Seriously??? Crying about your companion being taken away and using a sub till it comes back? Hello its called a storyline class quest for a reason why should they give you warning. Talk about being spoon fed, live with it scrubs.

chuixupu
02.19.2012 , 08:47 PM | #12
I was upset from a story standpoint, but

Spoiler
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

MisterHardy
02.20.2012 , 06:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
all the healing agents I know prefer SCORPIO
negative!

temple ftw.
running with scorpio is like watching paint grow. temple mows stuff down so quick she doesn't even need to tank.

Hangover_boy
02.20.2012 , 09:34 AM | #14
I feel compelled to say this but

Spoiler

so don't sweat it
{█ΞΞΞ[[|\▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓}

Katarine
02.20.2012 , 01:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hangover_boy View Post
I feel compelled to say this but

Spoiler

so don't sweat it

I just came upon this thread, & as I use Kaliyo a lot I figured there was no way I was going to lose her, I've worked so hard on gear & affection, I was NOT about to lose her & thus will simply not complete the story & not lose her ...

...thanks Hangover_boy for putting my mind to rest

Gabrielnz
02.20.2012 , 03:33 PM | #16
Both Lokin and Temple can use your hand-me-downs, there isn't really an excuse for not keeping one of the two at least relatively currently geared.
Let them hate so long as they fear.

Mamae
02.20.2012 , 04:58 PM | #17
Have to agree with the above poster. I had a full set of pvp gear waiting for me at 40, at that point my old gear went on to temple( I'm a sniper )

Of course if you don't do WZ, then thats not so easy.
A man said to the universe: "Sir I exist!"
"However" replied the universe, "The fact has not created in me a sense of obligation"
STEPHEN CRANE

JColquhoun
02.21.2012 , 03:02 PM | #18
Possible Spoilers.. oh no!

To whoever said that SCORPIO is a better tank, I say you're wrong. The only functional difference between SCORPIO and Kaliyo is one is a ranged tank and the other is a melee tank. There's nothing about either of their abilities that make one superior to the other.

That said, when I lost Kaliyo, not wanting to have to gear up another tank, I just used Ensign Temple for a day, got Kaliyo back and then went about my business... And yes, I am healie spec. I didn't have any problems leveling.

Crankyhobo
02.21.2012 , 03:23 PM | #19
This thread fails to deliver; the title is very compelling and i was expecting to see some serious argument about the pitfalls of IA and all i got was this lame complaint.

Tamanous
02.21.2012 , 04:04 PM | #20
Honestly my only issue with this was with crafting.

Spoiler