Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcerers, seriously what the hell?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sorcerers, seriously what the hell?

biowareftw
02.21.2012 , 10:44 AM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by da_krall View Post
Yes maybe thats true, but your still the person who has trouble beating saga/sorcs and calling for nerfs, which no matter what class you are means you suck.
LOL at you thinking that sorc/sages don't have every ability to beat other classes in this game.

I have no trouble beating a sorc/sage as a sent/marauder in a one on one. This game isn't on e on one though and I have no problem beating everyone else on a sorc/sage (after the op/scoundrel NERF TO THE GROUND).

So keep telling me I suck because you seem to think sorc/sage isn't one of the STRONGEST one on one classes in the game (noone is claiming they are OP one on one, the hybrid spec is OP in a GROUP setting), when it is.

I could care less about one on one in a group pvp game. The fact is the hybrid spec takes way to long to kill.

I can kill 3 freaking mediocre played marauders (my mirror) in the time it takes me to kill a mediocre played hybrid specced sorc/sage and that mediocre played sent/marauder will do half to a third of the dmg as the mediocre played sorc/sage in the warzone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=egokP7aH-nQ

^ Proof. The sorc he fights in the vid DOESN'T EVEN MOVE and takes him to 1/3rd health. Meanwhile 3 marauders at the same time? CAKEWALK.

Squishy? NO. Bad damage or no single target dmg? LOL right. Add in most of the warzone playing this stupid faceroll class and also STUNLOCKING people from range (because resolve is a joke) and it is pretty obvious why people KNOW this class is OP. The hybrid spec needs to go. Resolve needs redone. This game takes no skill atm, and promotes stacking herp/derp classes that can be played by people who think they are a turret and have no legs...
Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.- Nikola Tesla - New York Times (11 July 1935)

JAVAjedi
02.21.2012 , 10:50 AM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodcharged View Post
I hear Valor Rank translates into skill.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not here. Most of the people who have Battlemaster have kill-traded at some point to get there (requires no skill at all). But that's getting off topic...
Squadron 11-11-11: The Da'Kallig Legacy
Kolatus - Sorceror
Rha'al - Powertech
Sek'nos - Marauder

PostalTwinkie
02.21.2012 , 11:08 AM | #283
Acid Blade + Hidden Strike > Sorc....

iSpree
02.21.2012 , 11:09 AM | #284
Marauders faceroll sorcs.. just saying.

Drin-King
02.21.2012 , 11:10 AM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by Aylisis View Post
Ha, Everyone complains about sorc. If you went against a team of 5 bh's trust me you would be crying here even more.
Nah. They don't have half the cc sorcs do.

SnowVeliers
02.21.2012 , 11:15 AM | #286
It's not about imbalance. It's about people not waiting for the changes. And live with stuff that we have now. I mean seriously we have a lot of whiner babies here.
Rakgi-Sith Marauder-Shadowtown

Rakgi-Jedi Sentinel-Swiftsure

JAVAjedi
02.21.2012 , 12:42 PM | #287
Quote: Originally Posted by PostalTwinkie View Post
Acid Blade + Hidden Strike > Sorc....
Rofl, so true. Ops and scoundrels stomp me with this combo all the time, well the ones that know how to play their class anyway...
Squadron 11-11-11: The Da'Kallig Legacy
Kolatus - Sorceror
Rha'al - Powertech
Sek'nos - Marauder

Viree
02.21.2012 , 06:14 PM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
I can kill 3 freaking mediocre played marauders (my mirror) in the time it takes me to kill a mediocre played hybrid specced sorc/sage and that mediocre played sent/marauder will do half to a third of the dmg as the mediocre played sorc/sage in the warzone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=egokP7aH-nQ

^ Proof. The sorc he fights in the vid DOESN'T EVEN MOVE and takes him to 1/3rd health. Meanwhile 3 marauders at the same time? CAKEWALK.

Squishy? NO. Bad damage or no single target dmg? LOL right. Add in most of the warzone playing this stupid faceroll class and also STUNLOCKING people from range (because resolve is a joke) and it is pretty obvious why people KNOW this class is OP. The hybrid spec needs to go. Resolve needs redone. This game takes no skill atm, and promotes stacking herp/derp classes that can be played by people who think they are a turret and have no legs...
Did we watch the same video?
2:21 - Sorc gets owned in a 1v1 without taking him below 95%.
3:33 - He starts a fight with Sorc at about him at about 75% health. When sorc is dead he is about 40%.

The only thing this is evidence of is how retarded those crying about sorc being OP really are.

LionRampant
02.21.2012 , 06:16 PM | #289
Sorcs defo op but at least they aren't just downright arse-lame like tracerspam mercs.

wwkingms
02.21.2012 , 06:38 PM | #290
do me a favor

get a sorc to 50

face an assasin or marauder or jugg 1v1

see how easy it is then

dont complain cause some unfocused sorc just freecasted on your pug and made you sad
NIHIL

THE BASTION