Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Customer Service? Must be a joke

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
SWTOR Customer Service? Must be a joke

Madamsmall
12.15.2011 , 08:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tylorin View Post
Almost same problem, but when they awnsered and i say hello, they hang up on my face...
Did you say it with an attitude? I can't be held responsible for my actions after talking to complete entitled jerks screaming at me all day, only to immediately get another call, 7 hours into my shift, the second the last guy slammed the phone down, and the new guy has an attitude at hello.

click.

Humans are human.

AlberoNerd
12.15.2011 , 08:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Madamsmall View Post
Did you say it with an attitude? I can't be held responsible for my actions after talking to complete entitled jerks screaming at me all day, only to immediately get another call, 7 hours into my shift, the second the last guy slammed the phone down, and the new guy has an attitude at hello.

click.

Humans are human.
Humans are humans, and I agree with you about people screaming and bad manners.
Though, your job in a call center is to listen and be patient.
If you can't do that, and hung up on a guy just saying "hello", then you're not suited for the job and you should be fired.

Just my opinion.

I'll keep track of my refused calls, by the way: 48 refused calls at SWTOR customer service number

Digitallyatomic
12.15.2011 , 08:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Madamsmall View Post

click.

Humans are human.
And a job is a job. Prepare to lose it with that attitude. Frankly, if people are calling customer service I would full expect a degree of attitude because they surely aren't calling to complement how well I'm doing my job.

7 hours into your fictitious shift? I've documented the entirety of my 23 hours (cumulative) spent on hold since Dec. 11 for the same question for every call that has still yet to be answered or even addressed.

Hours spent on hold should never outweigh and individuals shift. That's just good business.

AlberoNerd
12.15.2011 , 08:29 PM | #14
bump this thread.

Still unable to get support.

Still unable to get into my account.