Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Social Points

02.19.2012 , 12:41 AM | #1
I don't know if this has been brought up but, why does HM don't credit you social points or even alignment points for that matter. Social points are points you get for being in groups.... so the only time people need to continually be in a group is during end game; yet it does not grant points? I'm i the only one who sees the flaw in this?

02.19.2012 , 12:42 AM | #2
Its a bug that is suppose to be fixed with 1.1.4 patch.

02.19.2012 , 12:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryat View Post
Its a bug that is suppose to be fixed with 1.1.4 patch.
It's like they never tested/played their own game or something.

GUILD: LEGACY Server: The Harbinger
A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he ain't afraid of anything.
This Jawa is hiding something!

02.19.2012 , 12:59 AM | #4
considering my social points and alignment has changed in hard modes since the current patch (1.1.3) i'm not quite sure why you're saying they're not. that being said, some hardmodes aren't very good for social/alignment, either you don't get the alignment until after the last boss is killed or there is very little talking in the instance. Black Talon i know for a fact awards ~130 social and 100 alignment points, where as something like boarding party you get **** for :P

02.19.2012 , 01:36 AM | #5
I've been getting social points in hard modes since the last patch.

02.19.2012 , 04:37 AM | #6
Yeah, you get them now, up until the reward pop up, usually for beating the final boss. So for hard mode Black Talon, you'll get the pop up after defeating the Padawan, denying you a bunch of social points and another 100 DS/LS points. Not perfect yet, but better than it was.