Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No answer from customer service on any of their methods to contact them.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No answer from customer service on any of their methods to contact them.

Svettly
12.15.2011 , 07:50 PM | #1
So I have spent all day trying to talk to customer service about my issue but yet to have any answers from them. I hate to say it but I am going to the dark side of the whiners. After months of getting a code that actually worked I got this from BW a few weeks ago..

The team at BioWare are working to resolve this problem in order to assist our loyal customers and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to reassure you that your access to enter the game early will not be adversely impacted. While we are unable to guarantee when Early Game Access will be offered for individual players, we can confirm that you will be in the appropriate place in line when the process begins.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Well, I have tried contacting you but it doesn't work if you guys don't pick up...

I ordered on September and still do not have access to the game.

Vexul
12.15.2011 , 07:58 PM | #2
i think they're partially going off of when you entered your pre-order code.... when did you input that?

Svettly
12.15.2011 , 08:02 PM | #3
That is what that email response is that I posted. They are assuring me that I would be in the correct place in line which would have been Sep 28th or Oct 9th depending on which pre order receipt they looked at first I sent them. I didn't get a working code until Dec 8th though.

I know that is what the issue is. I will be in when Dec 8th gets in, but they pretty much promised that I would be in at the correct time which should have been yesterday or today. I understand that things happen, but this has been 3 months of fighting a broken system and it still did not get fixed correctly.

lucasomega
12.15.2011 , 08:17 PM | #4
Place in line doesn't go by purchase date, only date entered so Dec. 8th. Are you so sure you should be in with a code entered that late? And please stop bumping your own thread. It's against forum rules.

EDIT: Also was it the retailer that didn't give you the code initially or was there an issue inputting it on SWTOR.com? If it was the retailer, you're out of luck. I was delayed 3 weeks by Best Buy because they messed up pre-orders there big time.
I shot first.

Svettly
12.15.2011 , 08:22 PM | #5
The only reason the code was entered so late is because it took that long to get a code from them that actually worked. I spent over 2 months in back and forth emails with them to get a good code. After all was said and done they said what I posted in the OP. So yea, I am sure I should have been in the end of Sep/beginning of Oct groups of people that got access.

In regards to the bumps I don't really care. Report it and then maybe someone will finally respond to me. The only reason it has come to this is because phone support hung up on me after being on hold for 3 hours and I have gotten zero response from tickets or emails. Not even the auto response stating the received them.

Svettly
12.15.2011 , 08:23 PM | #6
The code the retailer gave me didn't work. So BW gave me a new one. That code also didn't work. I finally got a workable code on Dec 8th.

Svettly
12.15.2011 , 08:29 PM | #7
Also, I ordered two CE copies and didn't even bother them about two codes. One was enough for me. I don't think I'm being unreasonable.