Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well that sucks

rschwein
12.15.2011 , 08:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JawsOnt View Post
Aaaaand I take back my venting.
better

Spreez
12.15.2011 , 08:02 PM | #12
Why do so many people feel the need to cry about their problems in public? IRL somebody would probably throw something at you.

Collector's Edition VIP

Imperial Agent

jyork
12.15.2011 , 08:03 PM | #13
yeah i'd just love the launcher to download without erroring all the time .. i can't even get the game downloaded at least you are IN
Joesho/Olevott/Olander/Sura

JawsOnt
12.15.2011 , 08:11 PM | #14
For those of you that CAN log in, but see the queue screen....does anybody else get the 'error with your account' screen once you're queued to launch finally?

Saberdino
12.15.2011 , 08:14 PM | #15
Perhaps people post their problems in the hopes that someone else had this issue and has a possible solution or fix. I agree with the original poster of this thread. If I buy a game I expect to be able to play it. I am unable to play the game due to error code 1003.

Just because some of you like to make believe you are living in a perfect world where no one complains, there are no problems or issues and everyone is happy doesn't make it true. People have a right to complain and speak their mind. That is what these forums are for. If you don't like what someone says, then leave. Change forums. Read a different topic.

Offering no solutions, help, or advice, you are venting your frustrations because someone vented their frustrations. Any complaint you made about the original poster of this thread also applies to any of you who complain at the complainers.

llothos
12.15.2011 , 08:19 PM | #16
by all means forgive bioware who has never done a mmo launch to have a few hiccups here and there, also forgive them for not programming it to work with your specific machine. You might as well also forgive them for ensuring that your network bandwith is sufficient and that you wouldn't potentially have any of those issues specifically while playing this game...

H**L you might as well just forgive them for all the millions of possible issues that could pop up and NOT specifically ensuring YOUR experience was the best...

in all seriousness now.
As launches go this has so far been fairly smooth, did they and will they continue to have issues...yes definately. But are all the servers shut down do to some glitch and no one is playing....NO. Are the servers so screwed up that they aren't stable and keep crashing...no. All I see is the few whinners out there b***hing and complaining about how they didn't get in day 1 and now that they are in they had some issues playing...

this reminds me of the rift launch, it was fairly smooth and yes there were people complaining but because it was triond and fairly unkown company until now there wasn't as much flack I found. But since this is such a big IP and it's bioware everyone is whine whine whine....
Member of The Black Hand

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." Mahatma Gandhi,