Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well that sucks

JawsOnt
12.15.2011 , 07:49 PM | #1
I'm running through the Imperial Space Station when I get booted to the server selection menu. Frustrated, I go to rejoin my guild's world. After a 15-20 minute in queue I get to the 'pole position' to rejoin the world when I get kicked again with an error to my account that pops up. Like everybody else playing ATM I got the pre-order and paid for it.

....garbage Bioware.....plain old garbage.

Mokilok
12.15.2011 , 07:52 PM | #2
Don't worry Bioware will call you shortly for all the answers.

Foeggy
12.15.2011 , 07:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JawsOnt View Post
I'm running through the Imperial Space Station when I get booted to the server selection menu. Frustrated, I go to rejoin my guild's world. After a 15-20 minute in queue I get to the 'pole position' to rejoin the world when I get kicked again with an error to my account that pops up. Like everybody else playing ATM I got the pre-order and paid for it.

Let me rephrase what you just said.

I feel entitled to be able to play without a single problem because I preordered and they are being nice/efficient by doing early access. The game hasn't launched yet and I am still crying about it.

TiiRahnedancer
12.15.2011 , 07:53 PM | #4
Welcome to an MMO launch.

Ashroudrone
12.15.2011 , 07:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JawsOnt View Post

At least you can log-in.
]╬╬╬╬╬╬|\{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀CYBORG SITH WARRIOR▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

ReiperX
12.15.2011 , 07:55 PM | #6
So put in a ticket.

Bugs happen, even a beta isn't going to catch them all, especially if its something that is only affecting an extremely small percentage of the population.

No reason to get all upset
Sith Apprentice"Master, whats for dinner"
Sith Lord "Wookie steak"
Sith Apprentice "Is it any good?"
Sith Master "It's a little chewy" .

erictycam
12.15.2011 , 07:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashroudrone View Post
At least you can log-in.
I agree, I am still one of the people left out in the cold! No biggie though.
Seriously, make the Selkath a playable race. The few, the not-so-proud, the people still not playing SWTOR.

JawsOnt
12.15.2011 , 07:57 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Foeggy View Post
Let me rephrase what you just said.

I feel entitled to be able to play without a single problem because I preordered and they are being nice/efficient by doing early access. The game hasn't launched yet and I am still crying about it.
No - I paid for access, I expect to play. A single problem would be a hangup in an area. A mob that paths badly. A texture that doesn't render well. Not something that disconnects you from the game and doesn't allow you to play.

As for early-access. It's not. Let's not mix words. This was a way to release a full-launch for those that pre-ordered because they needed an influx of money a few months ago. This game is live for those of us that pre-paid.

Racquerr
12.15.2011 , 07:58 PM | #9

JawsOnt
12.15.2011 , 07:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Racquerr View Post
Aaaaand I take back my venting.