Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MORE PVE Servers please ASAP!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
MORE PVE Servers please ASAP!

dancingwolf
12.15.2011 , 07:47 PM | #1
More PVE servers Now. To have all pve servers full allrady is just crazy. We need a fix on geting knocked off then tossed back into a 45 min Q for getting knoked off. That can be two hours of waiting for a hour of play. I havent ever seen a game toss you after a DC back into a Q after just 10 sec of reconecting. What are you going to do about the full servers and its still 5 days till even more want to log in??

Blairjw
12.15.2011 , 07:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dancingwolf View Post
More PVE servers Now. To have all pve servers full allrady is just crazy. We need a fix on geting knocked off then tossed back into a 45 min Q for getting knoked off. That can be two hours of waiting for a hour of play. I havent ever seen a game toss you after a DC back into a Q after just 10 sec of reconecting. What are you going to do about the full servers and its still 5 days till even more want to log in??

This !

Knewt
12.15.2011 , 07:49 PM | #3
Every PVE servers is Full. We need more servers. Some of us just got in today and can't login after work. I would gladly go to a new server and try my fortunes there.
Ray Muzyka: "When you deliver a game, and you deliver it for a player, you have to capture what they think is the possibility space."

Ray, you failed to deliver my possibility space.

Ironhand_x
12.15.2011 , 07:58 PM | #4
They KNEW this going in.

They had double the PVE servers as PVP servers in Beta and the PVE servers were STILL more full now they've released with almost even stevens servers and every single PVE server is bursting at the seams, which is no surprise.

What the hell was even the POINT of doing a soft launch beta weekend as the last weekend if they weren't going to fscking pay attention to it?