Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I'm Battlemaster.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So I'm Battlemaster.

BranRizzy
02.18.2012 , 02:51 PM | #1
So i'm battlemaster now what? i've got full champ gear and I was wondering what do I do now after my 2 dailies are done? Any suggestions?

Graveslice
02.18.2012 , 02:52 PM | #2
What all the other lvl 50's seem to do. Go to some open area pvp locations and pick on low lvls. At least thats what I've noticed most lvl 50's do.

PRSturm
02.18.2012 , 02:55 PM | #3
Stand around and/or post on the forums. Whatever you do, don't PvE or raid or do hard/nightmare modes. That would be using what you paid for, and by god, that would be inconceivable! Inconceivable!

Emperor_Troll
02.18.2012 , 02:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BranRizzy View Post
So i'm battlemaster now what? i've got full champ gear and I was wondering what do I do now after my 2 dailies are done? Any suggestions?
log off and wait until the next day.

RamzaBehoulve
02.18.2012 , 02:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BranRizzy View Post
Congratulations, you can go play another game now.

Izola
02.18.2012 , 03:02 PM | #6
Grab a stealthy with a knockback, head to an ilum cliff, bait some enemies in and have ur friend punt em off the edge, i can asure you, you will never get bored of this!!

Graveslice
02.18.2012 , 03:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Izola View Post
Grab a stealthy with a knockback, head to an ilum cliff, bait some enemies in and have ur friend punt em off the edge, i can asure you, you will never get bored of this!!
That is such a great idea! I wouldn't mind paying the monthly just to watch people fall to their death in a demeaning way.

Nomeld
02.18.2012 , 03:15 PM | #8
You could try PvPing without being rewarded, believe it or not years ago people used to PvP for fun! I know, crazy times.

XxVindictivexX
02.18.2012 , 03:25 PM | #9
well you finish your ops in a day... and you basically do your daily's then go play another game lol... or make an alt.. not much else to do

finetop
02.18.2012 , 03:30 PM | #10
I'd suggest weighing down your huttball team camping mid for medals.