Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jar Jar vs C3PO

Janeos
02.19.2012 , 12:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by areto View Post
Jar Jar is remarkable in that he's the only sentient being that's ever come close to being as annoying as droids.
Does that mean C3PO is more annoying since he is a droid?

Puctaman
02.19.2012 , 02:52 PM | #12
C3P0 was much funnier in combination with R2D2 then Jar Jar was ever.

Drahh
02.19.2012 , 02:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Janeos View Post
I thought JarJar was the best actor in the prequels
LOL! this is true, but he was also the worst char.

BrandonSM
02.20.2012 , 12:42 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
C3-PO is atleast useful.
Jar-Jar is retarded.
This pretty much.

Threepio had some use.

Jar Jar was busy stepping in poo.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

TheCoug
02.20.2012 , 01:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BinxDarkstar View Post
Threepio, hands down. Jar Jar never once made me laugh. He made me facepalm a lot, but never laugh. C-3PO at least got a chuckle out of me here and there.
This ^
Darth Coug | Tyranus Legacy | Scourge of the Jedi
lvl 50 Sith Marauder
<The Nerf Herders> | Guildmaster | Cho Mai Server

Egobia
02.20.2012 , 10:42 AM | #16
C3PO had very little use except another character to interact with the non english speaking characters like chewy and R2. His was just there for some comedy till return of the Jedi where he talks with the Ewoks (Which are themselves as silly as Jar-Jar I mean come on they are teddy bears that kill storm troopers and then use their helmets for musical instruments thatís silly and kinda stupid lol) .

Jar-Jar had a grander scheme. In the first film he portrays innocence in the galaxy in very dumb slapstick ways. He knows very little outside of his swamp. By the second film. he is a senator and is not funny at all. But his innocence is still there since he suggests that Palpatine be made supreme chancellor to create an army. By the third he is almost completely out of the picture till the end and he really isnít much of a character. So I would have to say C3PO is more annoying since he is not much use till the very end.