Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How to Ruin a Game-By BioWare

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How to Ruin a Game-By BioWare

Choppaman's Avatar


Choppaman
02.18.2012 , 02:19 PM | #1
It's a simple process. Let's go through the steps, shall we?

1. Favor 1 faction over the other and give said favored faction perks which draw an abnormally large player base to it for obvious reasons.

2. Make it widely known that aforementioned favorite faction is indeed the favorite faction. Upon making my faction choice, I given a sneak preview of what was in store for me: death, dismay, and hopelessness. Great way to get people to play the already established underdog faction, BioWare.

3. Now this is the crucial step! Not only should you support the faction imbalance through the methods mentioned above, but you should also allow this faction to achieve greater rewards much quicker than the underdog faction! Ilum was the single greatest creation ever in the history of things that ruin MMOs, and great care must be taken to create something equally as great as it if you plan on ruining your very own game!

And this has been your presentation of "How to Ruin a Game."

finetop's Avatar


finetop
02.18.2012 , 02:20 PM | #2
First off people favor sith because everyone is a butthead and is bored by goodie twoshoes plots.

Second off there are 12 terrible QQ OPs on the first page so couldn't you just post this in one of those?

Jestunhi's Avatar


Jestunhi
02.18.2012 , 02:21 PM | #3
Please rename your presentation to "How to whine about a game".
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

schwiz's Avatar


schwiz
02.18.2012 , 02:21 PM | #4
When you fix bugs causing one mirrored class of a certain faction to have an advantage over the other, make sure you are only fixing the bugs on the favored faction.

AJMTL's Avatar


AJMTL
02.18.2012 , 02:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jestunhi View Post
Please rename your presentation to "How to whine about a game".
Herr herr herr...

Dood u shuld totly rite jokes fer Leno.

Auxili's Avatar


Auxili
02.18.2012 , 02:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by finetop View Post
First off people favor sith because everyone is a butthead and is bored by goodie twoshoes plots.

Second off there are 12 terrible QQ OPs on the first page so couldn't you just post this in one of those?
I've been slaughtering helpless jedi on my consular, being an arsehole space cowboy on my smuggler, being a bigger genocidal arse than anakin skywalker on my jedi knight, and being like Saren (mass effect) on my trooper.

What 'goodie twoshoes' stories are you talking about?
Important Discussions: Republic Ghosttown | Future of the Republic | Use Our Community Feedback
We will remember. 1.1

finetop's Avatar


finetop
02.18.2012 , 02:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Auxili View Post
I've been slaughtering helpless jedi on my consular, being an arsehole space cowboy on my smuggler, being a bigger genocidal arse than anakin skywalker on my jedi knight, and being like Saren (mass effect) on my trooper.

What 'goodie twoshoes' stories are you talking about?
I don't disagree with you and like the republic story, but that's what you hear people on here (and other places) saying time and time again.

maticlandarr's Avatar


maticlandarr
02.18.2012 , 02:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Choppaman View Post
It's a simple process. Let's go through the steps, shall we?

1. Favor 1 faction over the other and give said favored faction perks which draw an abnormally large player base to it for obvious reasons.

2. Make it widely known that aforementioned favorite faction is indeed the favorite faction. Upon making my faction choice, I given a sneak preview of what was in store for me: death, dismay, and hopelessness. Great way to get people to play the already established underdog faction, BioWare.

3. Now this is the crucial step! Not only should you support the faction imbalance through the methods mentioned above, but you should also allow this faction to achieve greater rewards much quicker than the underdog faction! Ilum was the single greatest creation ever in the history of things that ruin MMOs, and great care must be taken to create something equally as great as it if you plan on ruining your very own game!

And this has been your presentation of "How to Ruin a Game."
I hope im wrong, but everything about this post makes me think you dont have many people in your life trying to touch your *****.

ReckonerH's Avatar


ReckonerH
02.18.2012 , 02:50 PM | #9
Like the game itself, this topic had potential but the OP was awful. Could have been a lot more clever.

DarthWomprat's Avatar


DarthWomprat
02.18.2012 , 03:03 PM | #10
I'm kind of hungry, should I eat some sushi or some stir fry?
"If Alderran were death starred right now, only hundreds of voices would cry out" - Lord Zalkido