Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About Founder title

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FinalGaminG
02.18.2012 , 11:39 AM | #1
I have bought the game today and i have 30 days of game time included with the Game.

According to:

Once you become eligible for the title and have surpassed your 30 days of game time included with your official Game Product Registration Code, you will be notified by email.

Can i obtain the Founder title?

I have suscribed for 1 month after my 30 days of game time included; but in the suscription page of my account it says that i will be billed on March 19th, and the deadline is March 19th.
So i want to know if i can get the title with being suscripted to one month or i wont get it cause i have to be billed.

Sorry for my bad english.

Kindajenin
02.18.2012 , 12:03 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello FinalGaminG,

Please see our Founders Information Page for all details about qualifying and obtaining the Medal and Title.

Please note that it can take up to seven days to apply the title.

I hope this answers your question.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

FinalGaminG
02.18.2012 , 01:53 PM | #3
I have read that information before posting.

What I want to know is if I have to be suscribed to a 30 day recurring plan before 19th March, because I'm suscribed. Or if I have to be billed for a 30 day recurring plan before 19th March, because I wont be billed until 20th March because I have 30 days of time game included with the game.

In short, I am suscribed to a 30 day recurring plan but i wont be billed until 20 march because of my 30 days of time game included.

So to get the founder title i need to be suscribed or billed?

Kindajenin
02.18.2012 , 01:57 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings FinalGaminG,

You would need to be billed, however if you send in an in game ticket to our support and explain your situation we will try to accommodate you as best we can.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Deloriat
02.18.2012 , 11:25 PM | #5
When I bought the game I also bought a 60 day game card, but I have yet to receive the founder title. My subcription page says i have 69 days left of game time. So how do I know when I will get the founder title, because it doesn't tell me when my 30 days are up.

Smaois
02.18.2012 , 11:41 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Deloriat View Post
When I bought the game I also bought a 60 day game card, but I have yet to receive the founder title. My subcription page says i have 69 days left of game time. So how do I know when I will get the founder title, because it doesn't tell me when my 30 days are up.
Greetings Deloriat,

Once your initial 30 days expire(so when you have 60 days or less remaining) you will be granted the Founders title. It can take up to 7 days for the title to be issued to you.

If you have not received the title after 7 days, please contact Customer Service by sending an email to support@swtor.com.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Deloriat
02.20.2012 , 11:46 AM | #7
Thank you! I'm sure by now yall (read: service droids) are pretty tired of answering the same questions about this title