Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3/36 BM tokens per bags opened , 25% out of what, 1000!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
3/36 BM tokens per bags opened , 25% out of what, 1000!!!!

TheRFC
02.18.2012 , 09:33 AM | #11
Yup, I feel for a lot of guys.

I've had 2 BM tokens out of 4 bags so far.

IMO, go for Rakata Gear instead and mix and match. BM gear isn't worth the raging over for a miniscule stat increase. Sometimes it's even worse for stats than Champ gear.

I think they should have just made a wide selection of Orange L50 gear that looked very different for each class and then you had to save up tokens to buy 'BM' or 'Champion' mods. Think I'll swap my BM mods for my Champ mods, anyways.

Crap-system, makes it pointless after you've got your Champ gear.

Jestunhi
02.18.2012 , 09:39 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRFC View Post
Yup, I feel for a lot of guys.

I've had 2 BM tokens out of 4 bags so far.

IMO, go for Rakata Gear instead and mix and match. BM gear isn't worth the raging over for a miniscule stat increase. Sometimes it's even worse for stats than Champ gear.

I think they should have just made a wide selection of Orange L50 gear that looked very different for each class and then you had to save up tokens to buy 'BM' or 'Champion' mods. Think I'll swap my BM mods for my Champ mods, anyways.

Crap-system, makes it pointless after you've got your Champ gear.
BM stats are never worse than Champ, just differently focused (i.e. different stats or a different balance of stats)

BM and Rakata has the same mods except for the armoring mod so you can easily pull the mod & enhancement from Rakata and put it in champ gear - this will make it very nearly as good as BM gear (slightly lower main stat / end / expertise).
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

Killamanjaroo
02.18.2012 , 09:48 AM | #13
I remod everything using Operative glove mods but it doesn't matter, the BM weps are very good.

If I could get a few tokens.

I think its because I killed Drizzt in Baldur's Gate. Developer Karma.

Sandzibar
02.18.2012 , 09:50 AM | #14
Currently on a 12 for 0 BM tokens streak... hoping to break my previous best record of 16 consecutive BM bags opened for 0 tokens.

wish me luck!

Calei
02.18.2012 , 09:58 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by svartalfimposter View Post
It is my opiniion that CHANCE based systems are the result of simple minded, idiotic design.
Or lazy.

When you have bureaucrats forcing the release of an incomplete game, that doesn't help either.

Ewgal
02.18.2012 , 10:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by finetop View Post
And people are mad about how much medal farming there is. I bet the other guy sat in mid pewpewing and didn't run the ball across the line once.
Medal farming ends at valour 60...all that is left are dailies and becoming better at your class role in PvP. The truly great PvPers play their class roles properly once the valor grind ends in SWTOR.
May the farce be with you

Niddhog
02.18.2012 , 10:06 AM | #17
Doesn't make you feel any better... but for every person getting RNG butt ****ed like you... lady luck is giving out first come first serve BJ's to another line.... Avg the two together and you get 25%. Thats just how % work. I 110% agree thats its a sloppy, lazy, terrible *** design for the amount of effort/time it takes to get to BM. After you get that far... why not change it like they did the champ gear!? At least you could predicate your BM gear then: effort=reward.

Killamanjaroo
02.18.2012 , 10:14 AM | #18
3/37 now =(

Going to go donkey punch something

pinkfreudHC
02.18.2012 , 10:27 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ewgal View Post
Medal farming ends at valour 60...all that is left are dailies and becoming better at your class role in PvP. The truly great PvPers play their class roles properly once the valor grind ends in SWTOR.
Naw, a lot of people keep grinding it post-60 because they figure new armor will eventually come out that requires higher valor levels.

Xzaver
02.18.2012 , 10:36 AM | #20
i opened 8 BM bags the first day i became BM an got nothing.

an so far i have opened another 8 an received 1.

This lame as it gets