Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HELP!!! Can't find Hardmodes

02.18.2012 , 07:11 AM | #1
I just turned 50 and have been running BT HM everyday, since its the only HM I can access, how do I access the other ones? For example I got the daily for BP, BUT the quest guy at White Nova won't give me option for HM, HELP!!!!

02.18.2012 , 07:14 AM | #2
You need to do the Normal mode flashpoint on most of them prior to doing the hardmode.

Also some of the hard mode flashpoint enterances are on the other ships in the fleet. On the Republic side, some of them are on the Gav Dragon
Website Mansurus Ordo Forums
Guild Co-Leader, Officer, Founder, Forum Administrator
Survivor of Beta Weekend # 3, 4, and 5

02.18.2012 , 07:15 AM | #3
Ok thx,

02.18.2012 , 08:41 AM | #4
Not sure if it is an issue but I got acces to all HM's and I did them ALL during leveling on normal modes.
In few PUGs i met people who had no acces to HM due to not running them before on normal. I think it is best to just run them over.

Just help some lower level players, it will be walk in the park for you and an occasion for some show off . with one 50 most normal FP is funny and quick.
Not a servant of the Force, Master I am.

02.18.2012 , 09:30 AM | #5
You don't really have to do them in normal mode to access hard mode. Although you should have while leveling up just to at least see the flashpoint, yea?

Anyway, here are the steps to getting into BP/Foundry and it should work for any similar flashpoints. These instructions are for Empire side since I've never done Republic. Just follow the basic instructions and everything should work. YMMV.

Heroic Mode: Boarding Party
  1. From the fleet take the west side elevator down to the Interfleet Transport
  2. Take the taxi to the White Nova.
  3. Speak with the droid near the war room. He should have a mission icon over his head.
  4. Go into the war room and follow up the mission as instructed.
  5. You will probably have two missions. (Call to arms and [Group] Boarding Party)
  6. In your mission log abandon the [Group] Boarding Party mission.
  7. Find the entrance to Boarding Party and speak with the mission NPC near the door.
  8. He will give you three options. Start Normal, Start Hard, Refuse Mission.
  9. Choose start Hard Mode and walk into the now purple gate.
Heroic Mode: Foundry
  1. First you must complete Boarding Party (either in normal or hard mode)
  2. Go to the mission NPC near the Foundry entrance and pick up the mission.
  3. Go to your mission log and abandon the [Group] Foundry.
  4. Speak to the foundry NPC again and you will be presented with the same three options.
  5. Choose start hard mode and walk on in.
I hope this helped. It should work similarly with the other flashpoints. Pick up the regular mode then abandon it and speak to the NPC again. The only restriction is for Foundry and it requires you to complete boarding party because of the storyline. I'm not sure how republic side would do it but I assume it's going to be the same.

Best of luck,
Safe Journey.
Zewm Doomshadow, Grandmaster Of The Great Hunt
Guildmaster of The Timelords on Kaiburr Crystal