Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Should they make KoTor 3?

Prideofdawn
02.18.2012 , 05:45 AM | #1
Anyone else think that they should still make a KoTor 3? I love this game really, but it will be a little while before it starts to really shine. In replaying KoToR 1 & 2 I really think they could make big money if they make a third. Anyone else agree?
"I am the Dark Lord who will restore the Sith to glory."
"One Master and one apprentice"

PlacidDragon
02.18.2012 , 05:48 AM | #2
How about they "fix" this game first ? (i do realize that its quite a tall order.. but hey, Rome wasnt built in one day)
CE & DDE

Prideofdawn
02.18.2012 , 05:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PlacidDragon View Post
How about they "fix" this game first ? (i do realize that its quite a tall order.. but hey, Rome wasnt built in one day)
O I agree 100% I am just saying I would love to see a KoToR 3 sometime.
"I am the Dark Lord who will restore the Sith to glory."
"One Master and one apprentice"

livnthedream
02.18.2012 , 05:57 AM | #4
this already is essentially kotor 3. in all honesty though the the old republic is already fairly stale in terms of overall story. id rather they hit up a new ip than continue to pound it into the ground any further. look at mass effect for instance. something along the lines of say jade empire 2 would be stellar.

Harabek
02.18.2012 , 05:59 AM | #5
Honestly, they should have made KotoR 3 instead of SW:ToR. They are awesome at telling Stories and developing Single-player games. MMOs are clearly not their strong side, and after that disaster i am staying away from Bioware games in the future, that also includes ME3 (Origin is part of that decision ofc).
Fun-o-meter ████████████████████████████████

dnomz
02.18.2012 , 06:04 AM | #6
They should have, but they went with an MMO instead. Now the chances of KotOR III have dropped to about zero.

I'm sure there are still millions of people out there waiting for Warcraft 4... and even though lately there are rumours it will start getting some development, it won't be the same as if it would have been if they released it in 2005/2006, because the whole Warcraft 3 lore has already been r***d by World of Warcraft so a possible Warcraft 4 would only have a completely new story that they will probably r**e in future WoW expansions.

Please leave my beloved KotOR alone. I want to remember it as the best game I have ever played, not as another great game that has been abused as a cash cow.

MajinEddie
02.18.2012 , 07:57 AM | #7
We are playing kotor 3 =(. Jade Empire 2 would be really nice.

Sleip
02.18.2012 , 08:06 AM | #8
SWTOR is KOTOR 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11

But I'm still waiting for Jade empire 2
Quote: Originally Posted by draxy View Post
also will you have pets on the game?because if you do i want a jawa
Quote: Originally Posted by captianalex View Post
good question if i understood that correctly

gregordunbar
02.18.2012 , 08:41 AM | #9
This is KOTOR 3 built around online multi-player aspects.

I am waiting for a KOTOR MMORPG cause this is about as MMO as quake or Dungeon Siege 2.

DragonAgeOrgins
02.18.2012 , 08:49 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Prideofdawn View Post
Anyone else think that they should still make a KoTor 3? I love this game really, but it will be a little while before it starts to really shine. In replaying KoToR 1 & 2 I really think they could make big money if they make a third. Anyone else agree?
When player's before this game was released asked for a KOTR3. They said this game had enough content for KOTR 1-2-4-5-and 10. Sadly I think they might have used all their engry and money into this game I really think it would be embarrassing for them to go back and say we're making KORT3.