Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sill no Access?!


Lysico's Avatar


Lysico
12.15.2011 , 08:16 PM | #11
Really? A few days in or out matter that much?

Honestly, it is like 10 days to x-mas. Chill out, enjoy the season.

Aieny's Avatar


Aieny
12.15.2011 , 08:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by motheius View Post
I disagree, the early order access did not have the same verbiage today as it previously had.

I find it unfortunate that Bioware has to resort to hiding their stipulations in poorly constructed CSS, but that's their problem.

I ordered the game in mid-nov. No Luck yet....
You'd have to direct me to where they stated everyone was getting a full 5 days. If they claimed you would get Early Game Access but never defined it, then they still haven't falsely advertised anything, even if they didn't clarify at the outset that EGA was up to 5 days. I pre-ordered within minutes of the email going out that they were available, redeemed my code minutes after that, and was in the first wave to enter. I say that because I knew, on the day pre-orders were first offered, that Early Game Access was not necessarily 5 full days, and that I had to enter my code immediately if I wanted to get in on the first day.

If you weren't aware of that, it is unfortunate, but my experience has been that BioWare never hid anything about the Early Game Access process.

motheius's Avatar


motheius
12.15.2011 , 09:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lysico View Post
Really? A few days in or out matter that much?

Honestly, it is like 10 days to x-mas. Chill out, enjoy the season.
It's a nice 45 degrees F out side, I'm doing ok in the Chill dept...

Seriously, I'm not hopping mad.

mmjarec's Avatar


mmjarec
12.15.2011 , 09:04 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by hhrswe View Post
Apparently the early game access is only if you did the digital pre-order...

Here I sit as a chump, picked up my Collector's Edition today which I pre-order AND paid in August as soon as it was available and still will be in the last wave because they count it from today.

It sucks to pay a premium and not be treated as a premium customer. Not the end of the world, but was really excited to start playing today. =/
actually thats not even the case, i digitally pre ordered in september and entered my code and still didnt even get an email. despite having been in at best yesterday and at least today with the december folks. no dice. not a peep from any CSR just completely skipped and ignored, but they did manage to figure out how to email me the info when they charged me for the early access im' not getting.

motheius's Avatar


motheius
12.15.2011 , 09:06 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
You'd have to direct me to where they stated everyone was getting a full 5 days. If they claimed you would get Early Game Access but never defined it, then they still haven't falsely advertised anything, even if they didn't clarify at the outset that EGA was up to 5 days. I pre-ordered within minutes of the email going out that they were available, redeemed my code minutes after that, and was in the first wave to enter. I say that because I knew, on the day pre-orders were first offered, that Early Game Access was not necessarily 5 full days, and that I had to enter my code immediately if I wanted to get in on the first day.

If you weren't aware of that, it is unfortunate, but my experience has been that BioWare never hid anything about the Early Game Access process.
I'd happily point you there, however ``there'' isn't anymore.

Quaxo's Avatar


Quaxo
12.15.2011 , 09:09 PM | #16
Surprised the rest aren't in. I pre-ordered Dec. 2 and I got my invite today.

bolbod's Avatar


bolbod
12.15.2011 , 09:16 PM | #17
I Ordered end of October. No joy yet... YAY FOR RANDOM PICKING!!

Quaxo's Avatar


Quaxo
12.15.2011 , 09:21 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by bolbod View Post
I Ordered end of October. No joy yet... YAY FOR RANDOM PICKING!!
Damn, that sucks. Not sure what they're doing that got me invited then.

Coyotecalls's Avatar


Coyotecalls
12.15.2011 , 09:21 PM | #19
Don't think you got screwed just because you ordered the physical product. Those of us who ordered the digital product got screwed over too. I got an email from a bot on 12/13 saying basically, "Oops, we lost your place in the line! We'll put you back in the pre-order queue today!" so I pre-ordered the deluxe edition and got totally hosed by the fail database managers. How the **** do you "Lose" thousands of people's pre-reg codes?

Maybe someone spilled Mt.Dew on the server rack.
Wow, reading some of these posts, it's amazing we can actually function as a society at all...
~Livingston, SWTOR Forums.

Madamsmall's Avatar


Madamsmall
12.15.2011 , 09:23 PM | #20
I ordered at GameStop and entered my code 10/2. Got my EGA at 8am this morning