Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood down toggle confirmed!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hood down toggle confirmed!

bawker
04.20.2012 , 11:22 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
Do you people look at the dates on these things?

Yay! 2 month old thread rez... Oh and still no toggle btw. Dont hold your breath.
It'll get addressed eventually, though, which is enough for me as a first time reader of the thread . . .and yeah, I did see the date of the first post, thanks.

So, uh . . .yay.

VoidJustice
04.20.2012 , 12:33 PM | #32
Im happy for you guys, but Im happier they addressed balance and our pvp issues first.
Understanding is the true weapon of a Jedi and willpower is the iron clad arm that wields it.

Merwanor
04.21.2012 , 05:06 PM | #33
This is by far the most annoying thing with being a Jedi, especially a Guardian. On the sith side there are many hood down robes, but there is not even 1 hood down orange robe on Jedi Knight, sure there are some armors without a hood, but that is because it has not hood. It is like they did the opposite of what looks cool, sith looks cooler with the hood up, Jedi looks better with the hood down... sigh

I just hope they do this right, but I fear the toggle will just completly remove the hood all together, not replace it with the hood down model we see on almost all screenshots and trailer for the game. I rather have a hood up than no hood at all. But thankfully, they did put in a pretty good looking armor on the legacy vendor. Just need to get my legacy level to 10, which should not be long now.... Though it costs way to much for those pieces... It is like they just had to punish you a little for getting to legacy level 10...
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Cuautehmoc
04.22.2012 , 09:28 PM | #34
Yes. This makes me happy!

Although my Jedi Guardian is bald
"Si vis pacem, para bellum."
- Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Djspyder
04.22.2012 , 10:58 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
Do you people look at the dates on these things?

Yay! 2 month old thread rez... Oh and still no toggle btw. Dont hold your breath.
Um... Still No toggle Because They CLEARLY stated That it would be included in an update ... AFTER 1.2.... which has not happened yet..... Now If they Don't have it In By 1.3 maybe thats the time to start doubting it.... My guess would be they will more likely slip it in, in a smaller update between 1.2 & 1.3 hopefully not to far away.

As for the thread necro... yeah You got a point there... this is in the Q&A AND has had countless threads, no need to keep bringing this back.

Daniel_Caparros
04.23.2012 , 08:23 AM | #36
I would love this feature to be implemented, I'm currently a Jedi Guardian lvl 33 and i'm using custom trooper armor to avoid the terrible hood, its cool to use sometimes, but during all the leveling is boring!!!

Please devs, implement this feature at once!!!

Even the Jedis on Tython (NPOs) look cooler with the hood down

Andronicos
04.23.2012 , 09:07 AM | #37
The hilarious thing is that a toggle was never truly necessary if they would just have added some of the hood down armor versions that NPCs and Sith Warriors have access to it would have been fine, I really don't get why they are so reluctant to do it
Darth Securos - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galen Sunlighter - Just a simple man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

dacentabaal
07.23.2012 , 07:46 PM | #38
well... ifa way after 1.3 now... still no news on the toggle option...
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

Occide
07.28.2012 , 12:37 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
Thanks for the three month rez

Eyesmindassassin
07.30.2012 , 04:27 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
They probably won't ever put it in.