Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cybertech

Dods
12.15.2011 , 07:09 PM | #1
I have a question about the armoring mods. There are some mods that can be used for weapons or armor, but then there are these armoring mods that say they will increase the item level. How do you actually apply these armoring mods to armor. Does the armor still have to have slots, or is this more like the armor mods you could add to armor in WOW?

zDiggerz
12.15.2011 , 07:18 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dods View Post
I have a question about the armoring mods. There are some mods that can be used for weapons or armor, but then there are these armoring mods that say they will increase the item level. How do you actually apply these armoring mods to armor. Does the armor still have to have slots, or is this more like the armor mods you could add to armor in WOW?
Armor needs slots.

Lets say you have a level 15 armor item - you add a level 20 armor mod - expect the armor level on the item to increase.
Peace is a lie, there is only PASSION. Through passion, I gain STRENGTH. Through strength, I gain POWER. Through power, I gain VICTORY. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me. - Sith Code