Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Codes 1002 1003 ? (also why no search function on the forums?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Error Codes 1002 1003 ? (also why no search function on the forums?)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

12.17.2011 , 07:37 AM | #11
Same **** here.. Nice one BW, thanks for making me pre-order... :/

12.17.2011 , 08:17 AM | #12
I have the 1003 error as well, but it didnt even start after a crash. Just tried to log in this morning, and "Too Bad So Sad"

And I agree, we definitely need a search function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12.17.2011 , 08:25 AM | #13
Same thing. 1003 after DCed back to server screen. Now I get DCed from the que every few minutes with 1003. Tried a different server, got DCed with errror code 9000. Never had this problem during beta or on first day. Only difference was that I logged in with first few people on the 13th. Need help like everyone else. This is a server side or programming problem.

12.17.2011 , 10:35 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwny_Express View Post
I'm just going to post since I don't see a search function anywhere on the forums (which is weird).

Error code 1002 and 1003?

I was playing, my internet dropped out. I attempted to log back in, got into a 45 minute queue, internet dropped me again, now I have the internet back up but I can't log in because of error codes 1002 and 1003.

What does this mean?

Hi Pwny_Express,

The search functionality of the forums is currently disabled because of some back end maintenance under way.

Relating to error code 1002 that appears when trying to enter a server on the server selection screen, it can usually be fixed by waiting a few moments before re-attempting to re-enter.

Thank you for your patience.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support