Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

delete tracer missile

ademnus
02.17.2012 , 07:17 PM | #1
nerf it or remove it, its absurd

after that nerf healing scan and rapid scan.

play some WZs, BW, and you'll see what I mean.
translation
Will the owner of a gray Death Star please move your non-moon planet-killing spacestation? You're blocking a fire hydrant.

Jestunhi
02.17.2012 , 07:18 PM | #2
I have no problems with it.

I LoS them or interrupt them.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

cycao
02.17.2012 , 07:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jestunhi View Post
I have no problems with it.

I LoS them or interrupt them.
i say that to but on places like ilum where there can be no places to LoS them and you have 4 commandos spamming grav round it can be quite annoying

Zatirzi
02.17.2012 , 07:32 PM | #4
So what you're saying is that 4 of one spec shouldn't be able to destroy u? Right, ok move along nothing to see here.

Fallensbane
02.17.2012 , 07:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
i say that to but on places like ilum where there can be no places to LoS them and you have 4 commandos spamming grav round it can be quite annoying
Yeah remove heals also. 4 healers SHOULD NOT be able to keep one guy alive...
Discord - Assassin - Canderous Ordo - Machination (Pit Crew)

"...I remember working every victim with acute precision... I remember every time I hold you, My warm companion... I remember, I dismember!"

TheRiddick
02.17.2012 , 07:40 PM | #6
yes please get rid of it, and give us a better skill that we can actually be mobile, being a tracer missile spammer plants me in position making it easier for skilled players to take me out, so yes, get rid of it, make me more mobile so i can even take out nubs even easier! PLS
Boeyoury: LvL 50 Juggernaut Tank Teesa: LvL 50 Shadow Tank
Tiancum: LvL 50 Merc Healer Döc-Höliday: LvL ?? Trooper Healer
Åpollo: LvL 50 Sniper DpS Abinadi: LvL 50 Sentinal DpS

Lucinn
02.17.2012 , 07:41 PM | #7
I agree no class should be a 1 button wonder bh and commandos need a nerf bad. I played a bh in beta for 6 months my index finger is just starting to heal.

TheRiddick
02.17.2012 , 07:42 PM | #8
Oh and yeah nerf the healzors for those damned bounty hunters too, healing is farrrrrrrr too easy for them as is... lets please just make them useless so I can roll people with whatever class i play, CAUSE LETS FACE IT!!!! IF I CANT BEAT EM..... THEY ARE OP.... GIVE EM THE NERF BAT NAO!
Boeyoury: LvL 50 Juggernaut Tank Teesa: LvL 50 Shadow Tank
Tiancum: LvL 50 Merc Healer Döc-Höliday: LvL ?? Trooper Healer
Åpollo: LvL 50 Sniper DpS Abinadi: LvL 50 Sentinal DpS

cycao
02.17.2012 , 07:43 PM | #9
/facepalm

man people, i never said anything about like that at all. All i said was it can be annoying, in a warzone its not a problem as in Los is easy. It gets tricky if you are out in the open. I love it when people pull these crazy things out of a simple statement. Idiots on the forums piss me off way more than any grav round or tracer missile ever could in this game.

Jkeets
02.17.2012 , 07:43 PM | #10
I was thinking about making a tracer missile only keyboard...with 1 giant key....I think I could make lots of money what do you think?
SWG Kettemoor: Otri