Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code 1002 - Login error has occured?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Error Code 1002 - Login error has occured?

jburris
12.15.2011 , 07:08 PM | #1
Anyone else getting this - at first I was in a fifteen minute que - power went out so I lost my spot...now logging back in I'm getting this error and it won't even put me back in que.
Never leave a man behind!

Doomz
12.15.2011 , 07:11 PM | #2
Yea I have several times. I actually got kicked from queue because of this error.

I appear to only get this error on the "Mind Trick" server.

HawaiianPunchh
12.15.2011 , 08:42 PM | #3
I'm getting the same thing trying to log into Iron Citadel. I already have characters there, was in the queue for 15 minutes, then the error occurred, and I have been generating it ever since. Other servers will work, just not my main one.

Kurmo
12.15.2011 , 08:44 PM | #4
Yep, was waiting in queue for my server and the computer shut off, now I get this error.
[IMG] tags are fun

HawaiianPunchh
12.15.2011 , 08:50 PM | #5
I found a solution. Apparently the system thinks you'er still in a queue, so u can't re-join that queue. Create a player on a different server, then log out, and select your other server, and should be golden!

Aren
12.16.2011 , 12:17 PM | #6
I've had this problem all day can't get anywhere. The game just goes into "not responding" for a while and then I get the error.

Aren
12.16.2011 , 12:19 PM | #7
Logging into another server and into the one I want to again got me into the queue though.

Fols
12.16.2011 , 12:22 PM | #8
Gotten to sit in queue now four times the last three hours...

allreadydead
12.16.2011 , 05:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HawaiianPunchh View Post
I found a solution. Apparently the system thinks you'er still in a queue, so u can't re-join that queue. Create a player on a different server, then log out, and select your other server, and should be golden!
got the same 1002 error after waiting in queue for about 4 hours in tomb of freedan n00b. That worked for me. Apparently, its a queue issue.
Tanis/Torx/Krysianna/Kithkanan of WAR @KN
Member of Nil Desperandum

angry-broom
12.17.2011 , 10:18 PM | #10
Yea, solution didnt work for me =/, is there another fix?
Quote: Originally Posted by BartElroy View Post
You know, if I can spare 25 gig for the abortion that is "The Force Unleashed" I can spare 100g for this game, and I will look at Bioware and say "Thank you sir, can I have some more?