Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Give us a "non Expertise Warzone Bracket" please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Give us a "non Expertise Warzone Bracket" please

gryhmr's Avatar


gryhmr
02.17.2012 , 05:39 PM | #11
It is incredibly easy to get expertise.

Zlashie's Avatar


Zlashie
02.17.2012 , 05:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by roysterer View Post
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Just looked it up. I am indeed using the wrong word. I cannot remember how to spell the word I am looking for. I am looking for a word that means "will be a problem for the group and will drag it down due to not having the same equipment as them".

Internicio's Avatar


Internicio
02.17.2012 , 05:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Delavager View Post
A dinged 50 vs a full rakata 50 will get murdered faster than a dinged 50 vs a full battlemasters 50.

Thus you don't know what you are talking about.

Thus this post is moot.

Just ask for a GEARLESS bracket, but that's been asked for 50,000 times already.
a gearless bracket makes way more sense than a zero expertise bracket to me

Zlashie's Avatar


Zlashie
02.17.2012 , 05:43 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by gryhmr View Post
It is incredibly easy to get expertise.
This is not about farming expertise.

I am perfectly happy with my raidgear, I would ask for a warzone were PvE'rs can fight eachother.

Aaoogaa's Avatar


Aaoogaa
02.17.2012 , 05:44 PM | #15
Looks into the future 1 week after non-expertise warzones are implemented... *screen waves*

New post by OP...Can we please have a warzone without raid level geared people. It is ruining my game play. They come in here with their raid gear and just wipe us out. It isn't fair to people that don't raid to have to play against all these well geared people!

Stop complaining and:
Queue with guildmates - Many warzones can be won without superior gear.
Gear up - everyone else had to...well it was easier with the old bag system but you will get there eventually.
Get better - gear does not make a person a solid PVP player.
-I would rather pay for a great game than play a poor game for free.
-Viable and worthwhile are not the same when it comes to class design.
55 Commando - 50 Gunslinger - 50 Guardian
Beta tester...loved the game, hate what it has become.

Internicio's Avatar


Internicio
02.17.2012 , 05:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Zlashie View Post
Just looked it up. I am indeed using the wrong word. I cannot remember how to spell the word I am looking for. I am looking for a word that means "will be a problem for the group and will drag it down due to not having the same equipment as them".
you are looking for "liability" I believe

getdownsb's Avatar


getdownsb
02.17.2012 , 05:46 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Zlashie View Post
Hello,

QQ
If you remove expertise you'll just get rolled by people in PvE Rakata gear and subsequently QQMOAR about that. What you need is a win button, because you're bad and you want to win. Even if they made it so that all PvP was 100% non-gear based and everyone had the same exact stats, you'd still QQ, because you wouldn't be able to win. This being due to you being bad.

Less QQ, more pew pew. Crymore.
Rincon
Helm of Graush

Zlashie's Avatar


Zlashie
02.17.2012 , 05:46 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Internicio View Post
you are looking for "liability" I believe
Thank you very much. /) (\

Internicio's Avatar


Internicio
02.17.2012 , 05:46 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaoogaa View Post
Looks into the future 1 week after non-expertise warzones are implemented... *screen waves*

New post by OP...Can we please have a warzone without raid level geared people. It is ruining my game play. They come in here with their raid gear and just wipe us out. It isn't fair to people that don't raid to have to play against all these well geared people!
Or he has (or is planning on getting) raid gear and would like to have an advantage in pvp.

if one of these isn't the case, I would think the OP would be asking for gearless pvp

Internicio's Avatar


Internicio
02.17.2012 , 05:48 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Zlashie View Post
This is not about farming expertise.

I am perfectly happy with my raidgear, I would ask for a warzone were PvE'rs can fight eachother.
oh, so that does look like it...you would like to have your pve gear create an advantage for you in pvp?

or why not make the pvp gear equal to the pve gear as has been suggested by some?...because that means it gets rid of the need to raid for gear. Well I guess the logic works the other way around too... people who pvp a lot would like their effort to be rewarded and not replaced by some pve content