Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Kaon Bonus Boss Worthless

Merraith
02.17.2012 , 06:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by XaviourEQ View Post
yup. just saying, hes still harder than 70% of the hm/nmm raid encounters... wich is laughable. And Ive never even bothered to kill the 2nd wave of adds..just cc and a burn on the named/boss... get loot
Been running this with 2 snipers lately. Far too much fun to just Orbital them after boss is dead.

DarthBloodloss
02.17.2012 , 06:59 PM | #12
This boss is easy. But since he drops worthless loot, hes a worthless boss.

Same with FE bonus boss. Why kill 10 extra groups of Mobs just to waste 5 minutes on a boss that drops a tionese earpiece.

Even my companions pass on these boss's loot.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

XaviourEQ
02.17.2012 , 07:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
This boss is easy. But since he drops worthless loot, hes a worthless boss.

Same with FE bonus boss. Why kill 10 extra groups of Mobs just to waste 5 minutes on a boss that drops a tionese earpiece.

Even my companions pass on these boss's loot.
ya agreed.But then again all pve content in swtor is 'easy' =D

DarthBloodloss
02.17.2012 , 07:04 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by XaviourEQ View Post
ya agreed.But then again all pve content in swtor is 'easy' =D
Yea true. Except for the bugs encountered in EV. Sometimes that can be a pain with all the random "features" you have to deal with.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

XaviourEQ
02.17.2012 , 07:07 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
Yea true. Except for the bugs encountered in EV. Sometimes that can be a pain with all the random "features" you have to deal with.
lol ya.

hiddenpuudji
02.17.2012 , 08:12 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC 2 kill them off one at a time. Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC all 3, burn boss, kill adds one at a time. Get loot.
Wow, you know how to type out exactly how to kill this boss, you must execute it flawlessly everytime, and I bet you can get 3 pugs to 1 shot him just because you know the fight, hell you don't even need vent if you type it out like that...

lol. GG.

on a serious note, he's on farm....or was till he dropped crap loot.
╟╣|||||||||φ╟╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Puudji - Sorc - Nadd's Sarcophagus

Boissi
02.17.2012 , 08:55 PM | #17
Not one of the hardest hardmode bosses; by far the hardest hardmode boss. Even when he dropped the head I wouldn't have gone for it in a pug. Too much stress on the healer, and annoyingly needs the cc. Bummer if you have any tank classes for dps (though we have managed it with just one cc).

Well, never gonna kill the boss again I think. It's too bad, because I really liked the idea of having a really hard boss as a bonus that drops really good loot. Hard fights are fun, but not in a pug.

Vondz
02.17.2012 , 09:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC 2 kill them off one at a time. Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC all 3, burn boss, kill adds one at a time. Get loot.
idd lol
EZ

Maoxx
02.17.2012 , 09:04 PM | #19
Well if you fight him near where he starts yea he is difficult, but he has no enrage timer, just kite him to 2 rooms before where the second boss. No fuss no muss. I honestly shocks me that BW hasn't caught that yet.

Alwaysx
02.17.2012 , 09:08 PM | #20
I'm glad they changed him for this very reason:

Practically everyone exploited to kill him more easily, and you could've farmed the bonus boss for all the free Columi headpieces and alloys.

That's pretty bad.. And now he's just like any other bonus boss, so I'm quite happy this exploit was solved.