Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Kaon Bonus Boss Worthless

Deevaun
02.17.2012 , 04:31 PM | #1
I'm sure it's been said before but I'm saying it again. The change made to the loot table of the bonus boss was not needed. The bonus boss was probably one of the tougher bosses out there and gave many average groups issues. The headache that it could cause was worth it when given the chance at a second columi head piece. So one of the hardest bosses out there in any HM flashpoint now drops a belt. Needless to say, I'll never kill this boss again. Generally, BW, if you want people to take their time to kill a bonus boss which could require more time added to the flashpoint, it should be worth it. But then again, it is just a bonus boss so maybe the loot shouldn't be as worthwhile. Still, reflect on how the final boss in Kaon HM is a complete joke when compared to the bonus boss.
Deevaun Reenao *Elitist*
Praetorian Invictus

Jacobusb
02.17.2012 , 04:38 PM | #2
agree.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

IThrowRocks
02.17.2012 , 05:14 PM | #3
agree

Griad
02.17.2012 , 05:21 PM | #4
When did they change that..???
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

Iwipe
02.17.2012 , 05:38 PM | #5
Agreed, the change was in the latest patch 1.1.3

Thoffs
02.17.2012 , 05:45 PM | #6
Agreed.

bigmanjokk
02.17.2012 , 05:51 PM | #7
stupid change

XaviourEQ
02.17.2012 , 06:42 PM | #8
haha, this bonus boss is harder than 70% of the hardmode/nightmare ops encounters... Or atleast he used to be.I haven't done kaon in ~2weeks.

so what hm/nmm raid encounters are harder?
*soa
*the robot boss in kp (if that even)
*bonethrasher in kp

this is sad times... just saying

Merraith
02.17.2012 , 06:48 PM | #9
Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC 2 kill them off one at a time. Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC all 3, burn boss, kill adds one at a time. Get loot.

XaviourEQ
02.17.2012 , 06:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC 2 kill them off one at a time. Tank/kill...adds spawn...CC all 3, burn boss, kill adds one at a time. Get loot.
yup. just saying, hes still harder than 70% of the hm/nmm raid encounters... wich is laughable. And Ive never even bothered to kill the 2nd wave of adds..just cc kill 1 droid add and a burn on the named/boss... get loot