Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Luke vs Darth Sidius

zElmTree
02.17.2012 , 03:23 PM | #1
Who would win in this epic battle of the ages? Master Luke(the one from the novels, not movie) or Darth Sidius?

DarthRavnos
02.17.2012 , 03:27 PM | #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZfHdIFSa9M

Nuff said. Luke was a crybaby.
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
~Bill Gates
"...itís important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away."
~Doug Warner

PriestOfSin
02.17.2012 , 03:28 PM | #3
Sidious had sith training and was all official and such. Luke didn't have any real formal training... seems one-sided.
Death from Above is the most awesomely overpowered skill I've ever had the pleasure of using.

_Zorth_
02.17.2012 , 03:40 PM | #4

If read the novels you'll find the answer.. Luke wins.
He's canoncially the most powerful force user ever to live, Sidious is the most powerful sith to ever live.

The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

VanorDM
02.17.2012 , 03:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PriestOfSin View Post
Luke didn't have any real formal training.
If we go with the Luke from the novels, he was the powerful force user ever, and could actually create new force powers. He had reached a level of mastery of the force that transcends formal training.

In fact during his fight with Darth Vader he learns the saber combat form that Vader is using, during the fight itself.

Luke at his prime would destroy Sidius with little problem.

SliggXx
02.17.2012 , 03:46 PM | #6
Luke from the novels turned into the greatest Jedi to have ever lived, surpassing any known Sith Lord. This isn't even debatable. He had all of Anakin's potential, pre-lava. Lucas has stated that Anakin had the potential to surpass Sidius. Luke, unlike his father, actually realized his potential and singlehandedly rebuilt the Jedi order. Luke became so powerful in the novels that they had to nerf him to some degree just to keep the plot interesting.

The answer is Luke.
Fannypack- 50 - Scoundrel/Sawbones Healer - Helm of Graush/PoF - The Last of Us

__The greatest person to have ever lived__

_Zorth_
02.17.2012 , 04:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SliggXx View Post
Luke from the novels turned into the greatest Jedi to have ever lived, surpassing any known Sith Lord. This isn't even debatable. He had all of Anakin's potential, pre-lava. Lucas has stated that Anakin had the potential to surpass Sidius. Luke, unlike his father, actually realized his potential and singlehandedly rebuilt the Jedi order. Luke became so powerful in the novels that they had to nerf him to some degree just to keep the plot interesting.

The answer is Luke.

Anakin had 200% the potential of Sidious, He had powerwise 80% of Sidious power. Luke's potential would be 100% above Sidious, Different from Anakin he could reach his potential since he wasn't in a cyborg suit.

Even if he only has half of Anakins potential, it's more than needed to wipe the floor with any other force user in the galaxy's history :P

The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

BrandonSM
02.17.2012 , 06:37 PM | #8
Damn it, I want to see the end of Abeloth. It doesn't fit to have her in SW. Having an Evil Immortal God?

Like I said before it should just be two. Luke and Sidious. One good God and One Bad one. Adding Abeloth messes with Balance of characters.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

undeadsithdread
02.17.2012 , 07:46 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Damn it, I want to see the end of Abeloth. It doesn't fit to have her in SW. Having an Evil Immortal God?

Like I said before it should just be two. Luke and Sidious. One good God and One Bad one. Adding Abeloth messes with Balance of characters.
Son and daughter would like have word with you
Sith assassin Forever!

Mofotrey
02.17.2012 , 08:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post

Hopefully that end will come in about a month or so...