Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The lightspring

CampusJedi
02.17.2012 , 08:17 AM | #1
during the quest "The lightspring" wherein you will fight diago hixan, I saw a workaround there, try killing the female sith first then kill diago hixan. but you need to do it without a companion, because if your companion dies, it will make him invulnerable.
Captain Protocol-Gun
Galactic-Lover legacy

TyrantOfNordberg
02.17.2012 , 08:31 AM | #2
hahaha you funny!

EarnestBunbury
02.17.2012 , 02:25 PM | #3
I'll try, I wasted many med packs and stims on this one. I will put ol' Corso in passive until I need him. This stuff is hard at times. Keeps me coming back monthly subscription after monthly subscription though .

AsHeavenIsWide
02.17.2012 , 08:02 PM | #4
Just got a friend to help me with it....corso still died aswell
A Stroke Of Luck? Or A Gift From God?

mrfoughtforever
02.17.2012 , 10:31 PM | #5
This fight is incredibly easy if you do it right. Use Corso to harpoon Diego away from the Sith Lady, then proceed to destroy him. He's stunned for almost a full minute. The Jedi tanks the Sith Lady. Finish her off after you kill Diego. You can do this fight without taking a point of damage.

Zekester
02.17.2012 , 11:10 PM | #6
Im not sure what, but I think they nerfed this quest. I just did it for the second time (different Smuggler) and the fight was ridiculously easy this time. I remember on the first round they were both "Gold" I died at least 2-3 times, now only Diago is a Gold and Zare is a Silver...

Seriously? This was such a fun fight. Now it's way too easy..

ckoneful
02.18.2012 , 07:39 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
Im not sure what, but I think they nerfed this quest. I just did it for the second time (different Smuggler) and the fight was ridiculously easy this time. I remember on the first round they were both "Gold" I died at least 2-3 times, now only Diago is a Gold and Zare is a Silver...

Seriously? This was such a fun fight. Now it's way too easy..
It was easy with them both gold. Just kill Diago and the let the Jedi tank the Sith and it's GG.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
60 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 48 Sorceror
53 Guardian 50 Gunslinger 53 Vanguard 55 Shadow
100% of Class Stories completed

Zekester
02.18.2012 , 04:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ckoneful View Post
It was easy with them both gold. Just kill Diago and the let the Jedi tank the Sith and it's GG.
Yea I figured that out after my 2 deaths.. but still the change to her being a Silver made it no fun.

CampusJedi
02.19.2012 , 09:40 AM | #9
when I do this quest, I do the other way around, I kill the sith lady first then I let the lady jedi tank hixan, then spam him with grenades and charged shot. after few minutes he was dead. i didn't summon corso to finished it,
that's true.
Captain Protocol-Gun
Galactic-Lover legacy

TyrantOfNordberg
02.19.2012 , 09:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CampusJedi View Post
when I do this quest, I do the other way around, I kill the sith lady first then I let the lady jedi tank hixan, then spam him with grenades and charged shot. after few minutes he was dead. i didn't summon corso to finished it,
that's true.
Hixan is a healer. You would have to be stupendously epicly geared to be able to take down the sith before hixan. The jedi will not attack hixan except for the initial stun and you would have to get the sith down before hixan's stun wears off never mind survive the sith. It really doesn't matter if you almost killed before the sith because once diago comes, he heals the sith to nearly full and its practically game over.

Now stop trolling these forums. There is already the proper strategy to fighting these guys and we don't need this trash to misinform people.